Reviews for Stars
Ephemeral Dreams chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Forever shall poets speak of starry nights and love...

ElveNDestiNy

Remind me to show you 'My Star to Come'
Umi chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
I like the imagery. I feel like I'm in dream of some sort when I read this. It's some sort of kaleidoscope of emotions; so many occuring at the same time, constantly tumbling and creating emotions and emotions and more emotions.

That last couple of lines,

The stars in your eyes

Your beautiful eyes

I could feel some break in the flow of the words there. Maybe that was intentional as a slap back to reality, but you placed it right when I was truly relishing the poem. The poem was too smooth to just end so roughly. Maybe it was intentional, but it still feels kind of weird just popping up like that, if you know what I mean.

It's also kinda repetitive. Other than that, you made one hell of a poem.

("\(_)

Insane Freak Always,

Umi.

P.S.: You bastard, you reminded me of Hotdog again. And this feeling; it's almost the exact same one. I hate your omniscience...

P.P.S.: There'll come a time when your blind luck wears off, and that's the time where I will go into WORMS unchallenged (save for Palacios).
Rhetorics chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
hmm... I wonder who ur talkinga bout... jk jk. Good poem overall. I write stuff like that all the time (of course no one else reads them but me and my computer). Good job, very deep _ .
Teresa chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
*sniff* why is it that the male population can write this romance better than the female population?

Anyways, great work! I love your imagery!