Reviews for Livia: Who I am
vince chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
brenna? if not sorry if so whats up!
Robyn the girl who doesnt feel like logging in chapter 20 . 7/4/2004
OMG ITS OVER?
you sux0rs.
but your story, it does not.
GOOD JOB
Brandy Bear chapter 20 . 7/4/2004
aw its a really good chapter
BrandyBear
Es chapter 20 . 7/4/2004
sdlgjsldkjvkljdxs!
WHAT?
BRENNA (edited) (edited)!
EXPLAIN!
WHO WAS THE CHICK?
..did she have a nice rack?
... You're getting me sidetracked now!
DUDE!
EXPLAIN!
Indravyn chapter 20 . 7/3/2004
no! IT ENDED! GOOD SHIT THOUGH!
Robyn A. Meyer chapter 19 . 4/18/2004
Dude.. shes kem the demon slayer! SWEET.
sad..all your friends are in stories and el Robyn is not! Makes me sad. Oh well im over it.
UPDATE NOW
Robyn A. Meyer chapter 18 . 4/18/2004
wow.. okay now i know that i have to read every frigging line if im gonna understand everything. i missed one word and i got so confused...lol thats me for you.
haha they went to the old market.. no no really.
::scampers to read more::
Robyn A. Meyer chapter 17 . 4/18/2004
SEX! i mean...SEX! lol. sorry..good chappie Robyn read more now... bye.
Robyn A. Meyer chapter 16 . 4/18/2004
No! she cant like ethan.. ethans mine!
no. i refuse. no. NO!
okay maybe...::skips to read the rest that she has been missing.
Robyn A. Meyer chapter 15 . 4/18/2004
I am going to do something weird.. i am going to review this as i read it... and go... (will be copied from notepad)
ow...thats weird...maybe hes a masochist...or is it a sadist? i dunno...someone who ejoys other peoples pain...ow again...random spells...::shrugs:: kick him in the balls! oh wait..your feet are tied. ew spitting...ow my head..good relationship lmao...ow. sweet. DEATH! i mean...BLACKOUT!
NICKY chapter 19 . 3/25/2004
HEY!ITS NICKY!vince's sister u know robyns ex boyfriend..i didnt get to read alot of this cuz im limited on time but IM ME on aim my aim is nickyloveesyou (WITH TWO E's) ok bye bye
Rozovian G chapter 19 . 3/13/2004
Hmm... it's getting interesting. My thoughts? Well, I hope it's not becoming too gay-ish. Also, the demon part is a bit... (can't find word in english, stupid language barriers), but I can live with that. Keep at it, the characters are interesting enough for me to keep reading.
Es chapter 19 . 3/12/2004
waka waka waka. I got lovin'. Waka
Indravyn chapter 19 . 3/11/2004
*madly glomps you* whoot, great chapter! Me liked alot and I can't wait for more. Man, you know me to well! But that was so awesome! Dancing is fun!
Brandy Bear chapter 19 . 3/11/2004
this is a really good chapter your a wonderful story teller this is a great story and i cant wait for the next chapter
BrandyBear