Reviews for Livia: Who I am
Rozovian G chapter 18 . 2/28/2004
Whoa... It's great! Except for some excessive romanticizing of magic, this story has a great concept. You should be careful not to bring in a horde of characters, that usually crashes the story. Also, clarifying who's PoV would help it a bit too (how to make that look good in writing is another thing, and the reason I don't write in first person).
wasn't it at 11 when Sarah was supposed to meet Tara, or should 11:45 be 10:45? Except for that, I can't think of anything that really wrecks the story. It runs well through my head. Keep writing!
Es chapter 18 . 1/30/2004
e! I want their dresses. I love this chapter. I want Livia's friends. I want Livia to have to marry Sarah. *screeches to a halt* Did I just say that out loud? *backs out the door quietly* ...
~Blessed Be~ Es
Brandy Bear chapter 18 . 1/30/2004
good chapter
brandybear
Indravyn chapter 18 . 1/29/2004
Whoot, tis good. Man, you did a bloody good job of describing me. I was like, yup, thats me. Damned annoying people ne?
Es chapter 17 . 1/24/2004
w0! I'm gonna get laid, I'm gonna get laid *does little diddy* lol, just kidding _ ... or am I? *cackles evilly and wanders off*
-Es
Indravyn chapter 17 . 1/17/2004
Whoot, and no it didnt put me to sleep! I liked it very much
crimsonregretspilled chapter 16 . 12/30/2003
we I rule! Livia's a -! *giggle* (That was a bad name, for the morons reading this. B isn't one of those previously mentioned imbeciles. She's smartfuls _) And uhm..uhm..I want pizza.
-Love Es
Kembryan chapter 16 . 12/29/2003
Oh, the new mans sounds like a bishe! Whoot *whistles* anywho *nervous laugh* this was really good, poor livia though, helping Sarah while shes all beat up, but at least Ethan, the bishe *cough* came. Right?
Es chapter 15 . 12/21/2003
w00t Go me, go me w00t w00t!
And uh..Livia's alright too..just let me kick more ass than her, k? *Grin*
-Love, teh Es
kembryan chapter 15 . 12/20/2003
oh yeah, she knocked him cold! damn, thats gotta hurt to be moving so much and bein in pain n stuff... ouch! But good chappie!ill update tomorrow, i swear!
Robyn A. Meyer chapter 14 . 12/6/2003
Gah. okay. go write now. kthxbai
Robyn A. Meyer chapter 13 . 12/6/2003
ack! NO CLIFFIES! you suck lol.
Robyn A. Meyer chapter 12 . 12/6/2003
GAH! its ::reads on::
im so behind!
*Robyn*
yougreat
crimsonregretspilled chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Bingle Jells, writer's block smells...you get the idea. WRITE!

-Es
Indravyn chapter 14 . 10/10/2003
I would murder Jack in a second, bwahahahah. I am so evil, its just hilarious. Anywho, Livia gonna get hurt? No! Evil evil evil. Me kill right?
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »