Reviews for Livia: Who I am
Brandy Bear chapter 14 . 10/8/2003
wow great chapter i love this story lol and thanks for the piece of cake lol

BrandyBear
Es chapter 14 . 10/5/2003
Gah *has anuerysm* WANT MORE! !

-Es

PS-MORE!
Indravyn chapter 13 . 8/3/2003
OH! Damnit, you just had to leave it like that didn't you? *pout* there you are, getting my interest up, and then you end the chapter. Grr. lol. Don't mind me, but please do hurry and get the next chapter out.
BigRed-2006 chapter 13 . 8/2/2003
very good chapter. PLEASE update asap!
Es chapter 13 . 8/2/2003
You are so incredibly evil.
Indravyn chapter 12 . 7/30/2003
Well, each chapter gets better n better. Sarah reminds me of me. I would do that to a guy if he pissed me off enough. Hehehehe. If I wanted to make this long I'd just name off all the things I could do to a guy *mind goes off into her evil wonderland* ooh yeas... that would be quite fun to do...
crimsonregretspilled chapter 12 . 7/15/2003
Yes, what the hell? lol Great chappie! Update soon babe!

-Love Es
Nicky chapter 12 . 7/14/2003
HEY!That was awesome.I liked the way the title of the chapter fell right into place with the are an awesome writer.
BigRed-2006 chapter 12 . 7/12/2003
very good please update son! lol
BigRed-2006 chapter 11 . 7/5/2003
very very good! I love this story. It's different then most of the ones I read. please update soon!
Robyn A. Meyer chapter 11 . 7/2/2003
w00t!
Nicky chapter 11 . 7/1/2003
awesome as usual.I just not got a chance to read keeps gettin more..would be very ...
viridiansecrets chapter 11 . 6/30/2003
You go girl! It's really good, I can't wait for da next chapta.

-DRoN
THE Sarah chapter 11 . 6/30/2003
Hihi! Good chapter. Didn't tell me didly-shit, but good chapter. If you don't update faster I'll deprive you of...uh...something! lol *hug* Thanx for the thanx!

Love ya, ~Es
Divine Ress chapter 10 . 6/22/2003
Keep it up! :) This is turning into a really fun story to read. Especially how your inroducing more and more characters by the minute!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »