Reviews for Livia: Who I am
Robyn A. Meyer chapter 10 . 6/20/2003
The only thing i have to comment about is the use of the word "I" I get really confused when the narrorator changes from livia to Sarah. But other than that its full of greatness!

*Robyn*
crimsonregretspilled chapter 10 . 6/19/2003
*eye twitch* *non-existant vein in forehead bulging (hehe..bulging..)* You. Better. Hurry. Da. Fuck. Up. *glare* And ur damn right I'm the one causing all the swearing! lol. I think I have Terrets..not really, but I can pretend..lol. Hurry up with the updating-ness! Love ya lots!

Almighty *Es*
Indravyn chapter 10 . 6/19/2003
Well, you've definitely managed to keep me in. I really like. It would be bloody aweseom to be a a fairy. I've just started working on soul of a goddess again. SO yeah...
BigRed-2006 chapter 10 . 6/19/2003
very good please update soon!
nicole chapter 9 . 6/19/2003
HAHAH,sarah!u thought that i wouldnt read it,well,i did forget to read it for a while.o well.i congradulate u!u pissed sarah off!way to do!
Nicky chapter 9 . 6/19/2003
Hey Nicky,Vince's sister and Robyn's friend.I was reading your profile on faceparty and i thought it would be interesting to come read this.I think its hella is better then reading a book and it leaves you wanting i sure as want dont leave me in great,I haven't read anything MORE MORE.

Nicky
BigRed-2006 chapter 9 . 6/7/2003
that was funny lol...well please update the story soon!
Nicole chapter 8 . 6/7/2003
Stop the tapping! God damn it! *thinking, thinking* Singing isn't...wait wait...where am I going with this? Obviously nowhere. I'm done now...
Sarah chapter 9 . 6/7/2003
*blush* Y-y-you posted it! *passes out* But yes, me wants reviews! lol.

Much love, Es
Sarah yes THE Sarah chapter 8 . 6/7/2003
Good chappie! BUT..TELL ME WHO THE FUCK JACK IS! *glares daggers* I hate you so much...lol. Jkjk.

Love ya, Es
Sarah chapter 7 . 6/5/2003
MEANY! *sobs* I wanna know who Jack is! And if it's Jack Dawson I will so fucking beat your pansy ass! lol. Jkjk. Good chappie! *hugs*

Love ya, Es
BigRed-2006 chapter 7 . 6/5/2003
very good please update soon!
Just Guess chapter 6 . 6/4/2003
You fucking bitch! You not only cliffied it, you had MOI's head in some strange preson's lap! If it's Jeremy I will so haunt you in Survivor...lol. Just kidding...on some of it...

Luv, Es
Divine Ress chapter 4 . 6/4/2003
Ohh! I like this very much! It's getting really interesting, and I like all the characters you're introducing. I love how you write it so casually from Livia's POV, like what she's really thinking, as opposed to what she says. That way we get to know her more.

Those pics are pretty good too by the way! :)
Indravyn chapter 5 . 6/3/2003
Me like, still! Write more and fast!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »