Reviews for To The World
akalocachica chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
I love it! It's very clever.

Sarah
Kormation chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Interesting use of imagery with the 'words would come spilling out my mouth like water'. The use of the work 'broken' on two separate lines I thought was clever as well. Very sweet and well written.
Kesshi Mashin chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Maa, a new one! *pounces on poem* _ Welcome back! We've missed you! And what a nice poem, too. Keep on writin, MJ! *waves frantically*
valpincon chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
splendid...yes i know this feeling! bubbling over with something, but words dont do it justice! wonderful poem, especially the b-ro-ke-n - lines bit, very clever and apposite. well done!
Rini chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
wow, yey, new stuff, and I love this poem. Great job, I loved the "broken" part about it. Hope to see more soon. Keep it up
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Yay! New post! 'Bout time, too. Lol!

I think this is pretty good. I got a little confused at the word "broken" (But I'm a little slow, so, ya, .", lol). When I finally got it I was like "Oh wow! That is so cool!" Hehehe. Very nice touch with the "Joy to the World" play on words. Gives it a nice personal flare, I think.

I've missed ya since you've been gone. (That sounds like a song lyric from something. Hm...?) Anywho, I hope to hear from ya more often (i.e. posts .).

Arrivederci!