Reviews for Masquerade
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Funny and really cute. :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
That was sooo cute! I loved it!
crimsonskyhunter chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Hahaha. Is their going to be a sequal to this, it's really cute.
D. M. Gotmen chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Hhh? Is there like a sequel to this? Hehe i'm just sort of confused. But honestly, I liked it and I'm hoping that there's more. So, yeah. Haha :)
xJadeRainx chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I really enjoyed this story! It was very creative! Belinda and Devil are super cute together. Still, I wonder if Belinda's mother is named Bess. I'm just curious if whether or not Belinda's parentage is a reference to Alfred Noye's poem, 'The Highwayman'.

Great writing!

xJadeRainx
hiccups chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
oh lol i love this story! it's very cute.

I never knew the name Belinda was used so long ago though.

The incorporation of magic wasn't overdone so that was great.

thanks!
Lolcano chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Kind of wacky, but really sweet.

Oh, by the way, did you watch The Mummy before you wrote this? It seems to be based on it.

Great job!
Day2Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
wow, that was one short (but not so short) story i really enjoyed reading D the way you managed to create the magical atmosphere was amazing - his sudden explanation about magic and stuff seemed a bit unusual (and her acceptance of it almost unbelievable) at first - but only initially! it wasn't until later in the story when i realised that this took place with dukes and spice merchants in character that it all really fit in perfectly; i thiink it was because there wasn't as much in the beginning to indicate that it wasn't in a modern setting (minus the most important fact that it was a masquerade ball!), but otherwise, i can't really think of anything i can find fault with in the story! ... maaybe the very sudden marriage (and her perfect contentness to be married away so abruptly), but in that era, it's okay too!

but! i loved the twist with the good luck aura turning out to be one of bad luck! it was a great idea D and with her logic that twisted something bad into something good (i didn't quite get the logic because my mind's a bit too sleepy, but i really like the idea of it, heheehe)... aand the hilarious misheard names and stuff - melinda urnfire, daughter of a rice merchant! hehee! i thought it was a really clever story, and i hope you had as much fun writing it as i did reading it! congratulations!
MoriMorte chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I loved it despite it being a short story it was awsome.!

those at the end it was a tease lol

I wish u luck with your writing!

A Dark Rose
swimchickslam chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
haha that was really cute :)
Owl-of-Artemis chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
If this were a book, or short story that I could purchase, I would definitely buy it. This is so awesome! Truly truly- I so want the further adventures of these too. One of my favorite parts was the Evan something and Melinda Urnfire. Hilarious!
invisible.writer chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Love it! I like the way it's quite mysterious, and it has an original plot. Great job! Thanks for the read!
Calmly Chaotic chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
I love it. Great for a short story. Very intriguing and creative. Good job. Keep writing!
cbprice25 chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
This is a great story. Nicely written, a short story but long enough to tell the tale. I really enjoyed it.
terra-bookie chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
This story is great! Really original and really, really cool!