Reviews for Blood and Laughter
bheid chapter 46 . 9/21/2007
I love this story. You've taken morality and fucked it to death, and now it no longer works. I wish more people would do that.

I especially like Neres, and his fall to the Dark Side, (where they have cookies).

All through I thought, 'they deserve to die...' and then I thought: 'they... oh shit, he's actually dead. I'm sad now :(' most brilliant.
Long Island Iced Tea chapter 18 . 5/15/2007
Beautiful but...bloody.
Long Island Iced Tea chapter 3 . 5/15/2007
They're both psychos.
Long Island Iced Tea chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Totally fabulous - Somal is adorabalicious (if you like kinky-ness...) and I love Lonaw's eyes! Um...yeah, I know that sounds weird.
Musical Muse chapter 45 . 6/26/2006
I just wanted to let you know, that you know how to make a person cry floods of tears, but use that gift wisely. Not many writers have that as strongly as you do.
Sable Riddle chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
I found your account possibly a year ago...and I looked at your millions (or that's what it seemed to me) stories...and thought, "I must read her novels...especially Blood and Laughter." ...And I completely forgot about it. So here I am, reading this story long overdue...and enjoying it. I don't have the time to read it in one day...unlike some of your other reviewers might...but rest assured, I will finish reading.
CerriC chapter 46 . 1/16/2005
Not the ending I would have expected, and I'm not sure if I find it fitting or not. It almost prepares for a sequal...
CerriC chapter 44 . 1/16/2005
I'm glad this doesn't require speech, as my throat is too thick with emotion to do so. I hadn't recovered from Somal's death - his goodbye being one of the most haunting I've ever read - when you kill off Neres! I knew that both were coming, but for some reason I still didn't want Somal to die. Neres, though, I can accept.
CerriC chapter 30 . 1/13/2005
I had to pause here, though I don't normally like to when I'm reading. I was wondering when the two would come to this. Now that it's here I'm not sure if I'm anticipating it or dreading it. I hadn't thought to like Somal, but he's grown on me.

I should also say that, despite the few grammar/typing errors I have seen through the chapters, you've done a magnificent job thus far.
CerriC chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
I usually like to start my first review to an author by telling them how I found their story. I was reading through the reviews that werecat got for several stories and saw your name on each.

The world you have created seems interesting. Really, that's the only problem I have so far - I don't know enough about the background yet. Other than that, the characters are compelling and the descriptions are wonderful.

I can't wait to read more.
not to be sarcastic chapter 26 . 7/11/2004
Very good...this is one of my all time favorite stories. I like Somal and Lonaw alot...
DogStreetBouncerJuggalo chapter 47 . 1/23/2004
I loved this story and have been reading it in between writing my own story. I really have nothing bad to say about this story as i do many others although i do wish i had some fresh Elwen blood. I believe I'll be reading your other stories in the near future
104 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »