Reviews for Queen Of Dragons
ckelley chapter 28 . 10/3/2009
That was a very fast update... but a very short chapter, I'm pleased either way. I'm glad those two are finally starting to actually like get together. It's exciting. Hope you update again soon. Good luck.

Cassie
ckelley chapter 27 . 10/2/2009
So, I haven't read this in a really long time, so long I had to re-read it. I really hope that you continue and that we can see what's going to happen, because I feel like there is a lot more to this story, especially about the ex. We still don't know the entire story or how's it going to effect things.
Edara chapter 27 . 7/3/2009
I love it! More, More! Please write more!

I really want to know what happened to Sharon before she moved.

Cannot wait to read more.

Thankyou
FerretsRevolution chapter 27 . 10/12/2008
I love this story...especially the last paragraph of this chapter..intense.
Da.ChiicK.Fr0m.H3LL chapter 27 . 6/30/2008
amazing! update soon plz!
gabriellafaith chapter 25 . 2/9/2007
AGH you've GOT to be kidding me! You can't just stop!...you're killing me! If you don't update like...um...now, I'm going to rip my hair out. I love this story! I don't even normally like all the gushy-romance crap! This is wonderful! You're amazing!

*I did see some grammar/spelling mistakes, but that's besides the point...*

Update! NOW!
ckelley chapter 23 . 7/7/2006
Hey, glad you updated I love this story. I really do, I hope you update again soon. Good luck and keep up the good work. Later
ckelley chapter 22 . 5/8/2006
Hey, I'm glad you finally updated... I just hope you update again soon!
alineofprose chapter 21 . 2/2/2006
Bloody awesome, love! This has an incredible amount of potential. Just one quick thing: Damon seems a bit perfect. Are there more flaws to him? Continue soon, dear!

-Fire's Child
ckelley chapter 21 . 1/2/2006
Yay! I'm happy you updated. Hope you keep writing and up date soon.
MyOwnBestCritic chapter 20 . 12/4/2005
Overall, this is a good story. There aren't many spelling or technical errors, and you balance dialogue and detailed script. The only thing is that I really want to know what happened! You have to tell the readers soon, or they stop reading. Now that you have another review, that should be plenty of motivation.

0o-MyOwnBestCritic-o0
ckelley chapter 20 . 11/17/2005
Hmm... are we ever going to find out what happened to her in the past... I love this story and I'm really glad you finally updated. I hope you don't take as long to do it again.
Miz Em chapter 19 . 8/26/2005
Yay! I loved your story so far! The character's are great and I really like how much of a positive influence the parents seem to have on their kids. I'm really excited to see what will happen when Kelly come's, hehe. I'm not used to reading original fiction, so this was a real treat. Keep writing! _
Cerveth chapter 18 . 6/23/2005
This is a really great story! I love the characters... it almost makes me wish I were in high school again... almost! Great job, keep it up! I love it!
ckelley chapter 18 . 6/22/2005
Hey this is great and I'm so glad you updated! You should defeneatly keep it up!
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »