Reviews for Ode to Chipmunks
Jo The Pirate chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Heh. Teehee... this one is going on my favorites list!
Basil Psyche chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
Hahahaha! I used to love chipmunks. I onmce saw this painting with these chipmunks on fire running in a forest and I started becoming obsessed with chipmunks... and FIRE! Nah, just the chipmunks. Keep on writing funny ones.

-Basil
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Power to the little ones!

Heart of the Sword
Kyran chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Thats nice.
ShadowSpirits chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
I actually read this awhile ago but I was too lazy to review and now that my mind is too fried or whatever to comprehend anything I figured I would review of a good piece of poetry because it's well good and funny and humours even though that's the same thing but oh well look at this run on sentence...let us go run into a wall and such and such... ah and...chipmunks...may they rule the world someday and kill all life except us insanish anime fanatic peoples.
Englasu chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
YAY! Ode to the chipmunk *happy insane laughter of doom* Ain't it just so spiffy to watch their tendons twitch as you slowly peel of their skin with a fork D BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Malik says 'hi' because he came over to my house and wanted to harass Seto but I wouldn't let him so I ended up tieing him up in the basement but Yami couldn't resist himself so now he's downstairs molesting him... Oh well _ Don't blame me.. The chipmunks.. THE CHIPMUNKS! Alrighty then

-Chipper Spiffer Oh So Fluffy Lemony Goodness with Lots of Stuffing
Silver Twilight Blood chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Heya! I absolutely loved this! I like your others too! I think you have a knack for this. Could you please read and review my fic "The Staircase That Led To Nothing"? I have been working on it for years and I hope to one day get it published. But noone's reviewed it yet! I hate that! I am still working on it. But Please review it! (Makes puppydog eyes) And please read through our bio too. Tell me whatcha think of that in the review of my fic please! And By the way, I'm Kam! I wrote the Haikus, and a few various other poems. I wrote Backstabber, Do I need you, Summer Memories, My angel, My Best Friends, Better than them, Thinkin bout love,Why bother, I Used to love you, keep your distance, Invisible, I am I, Destiny and fate, and Love:to my grandmother. Please read the ones of those that you haven't reviewed too! I live off reviews! Thanx!

Kami-chan
Darkness's minion chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
YAY! cute o Bet u can't guess who i am! *waits* .. *realises you cn't exatly respond* finefine, im celina! *points to self* Anyway, I like ur poem! I love squirrels/chipmunks! (especially the ones round here that are bigger then me dog!)

.. man, I just read ur bio.. At least 4 times do you refer to hating ppl like me .. -.-; (Daniel Beddingfeild is a good singer, I have a rep as a druggie, I think Hitler's cool, I hate cats and I hate children) *sniffle* meh we're both sadomasochistic, and that's all that matters! (I also read ur peom thingys .)

Once again...Great poem type thingy!
psychoking chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
*GRIN* GO CHIPMUCKS! I WANT ONE FOR A PET! OR BE ABLE TO TURN INTO ONE AND BACK AGAIN WHENEVER I WANT TO! THAT'D BE SO MUCH FUN!
The al powerful Mystical Mystic Kiwi who hasn't bothered to sign in chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
cute cute cute. such is the chipmunk way. Me like.