Reviews for The Red Flag
Talon Blackwood chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
DEAR GOD- You cant stop amazing me! It's extraordinary how you can take something as simple as a flag and use such descriptive words to explain what you really see! You can a great and unique point of view! You really should publish these- Unless you wanna turn out like Emily Dickinson.
Sun Rose Fox chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
ooh you so dark! and dude what a long and yet satisfying read ur profile is! hehe, i remember the hate lists i used to compile when i was 14.

hate... america, mc donalds, and sand.

trust. plus why oh why do you write so well? the long words are depressing me. why do i never meet people who write like this? or is it like some secret society? hmm... hey maybe im one o' them? dun dun dun...

and ps i love green eyes and black hair, thats beautiful. but i aint fond o' cats. they scratch stuff. bad cats!

i apologise for rambling on here, thats just the impact you have on me. really, i shld jst send this in an e mail, but its too late now, its a review.

review yay!
RavenPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
hey

this 1 is great! like usual! ok i made a mistake in the other review... my yahoo ID is kali_1320 i only put 1 zero... add me if u wish and have yahoo messenger... ttyl :)