Reviews for Unreality
Good one. I prefer guns-a-blazing action, but Kai and Nami were cool. Nice job,
Table-chan chapter 11 . 7/6/2003
This was terrific! I'm always looking for these kind of stories! I'm glad I like to wander- The ending didn't suck. And you have to look at this, at least you 'finished'. I can never come close to finshing*laughs nervously* Anyways, this was a great story.

Table~chan(Keep Writing~!)
HikariRyu chapter 10 . 6/9/2003
Absolutely first-class; I can't wait for the story to be completed!
Seraen chapter 10 . 5/28/2003
I've been reading your story from the beginning and so far it has been great! Please make a sequel!
Malvada chapter 10 . 5/28/2003
Cool story and really nicely written! I can't wait to read the nepxt part. I hope you make a sequel!
Redkun chapter 10 . 5/27/2003
A very good read from start to near finish. I hope you'll tie up all the loose ends in the firnal chapter but if you're planning for a sequel then you probably won't...

Still, the story gets a thumbs up from me!
pixii-stixii chapter 9 . 5/20/2003
YAY a new chapter! It's great, i loved it. Hopefully an end will come soon though. Maybe you could even make a part two? That would be awsume!
pixii-stixii chapter 8 . 5/16/2003
I love this story! And I love the little bits of romance in it also. I really hope that you will update soon. )
Roxanne chapter 7 . 5/15/2003
This story is so freaking awsume! I'm in he middle of the 7th chapter, and i have to stop fo now because i need sleep. And there's a lunar eclips outsie! it's great so far though
Kenmi chapter 8 . 5/15/2003
hey, this is getting interesting, good job, and please, up date soon, oki?, tnks
idesel chapter 6 . 5/8/2003
i think that is is pretty good. i'll keep reading it if you keep writing.
idesel chapter 5 . 5/6/2003
i think i like it. please do up date soon. cause i'm bored.
Kenmi chapter 4 . 5/2/2003
this chapter is very cool, keep it going, i like it
Evil chapter 3 . 5/1/2003
Great chapter and the best word... REHAB!
Seraen chapter 3 . 4/30/2003
Why did Kou just give in so easily? If it was me I would have been kicking and screaming...good job though, lets see some more!