Reviews for Tudor Rose The Twist of Fate
BookwormGleek chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
You did an amazing job at capturing Mary's character! Added to my Tudor Tales community.
s chapter 8 . 5/24/2008
i love your story very much. but please, take heed of those grammatical errors, they are very distracting. keep up the good work!
Tears-for-Mary chapter 8 . 6/20/2005
oh i love the ending please please continue!

i know ive already reviewed but that was when i hadnt read the whole thing...

Tears-for-Mary
Tears-for-Mary chapter 6 . 6/20/2005
how can you hate mary? why? what did she ever do,apart from get stripped of all her titles and jewles,be ordered to act as a maid to her own sister,and try and be loyal to her mother!

(read my pen name) lol

changed your mind? start being nice to her just for me (lol) i'll thank you for it!

Tears-for-Mary
Moonbeam Elegance chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
like it you've made a good job of it

yes katherine of aragon really was beautiful (i read ur review of sum1s work) hehehehe believe me

Moonbeam E
Queerquail chapter 8 . 11/5/2003
hehehehe...luv this! all the facts are in place! hehehehe...mawrie! although I wish you wouldn't write Anne as being so mean. though she's supposed to, anyways. hehehehehe...good! how long will this story be? until Anne gets her head chopped off, or what?
Nadine Woodward chapter 8 . 8/14/2003
I've tried writing historical fiction like this before and I thought it was really hard. That said, you're doing a good job trying to develop the characters rather than just regurgitating what's in a history book, but it does feel almost like you're looking at a Tudor history book as you're writing. I don't know if it's historically accurate or not but I actually liked the end to the last chapter. You're doing a good job so far even though as an Anne Boleyn fan, I think Mary brought most of her misery on herself. I'm looking forward to see where this is going.
LadyGwenRhys chapter 7 . 7/9/2003
I love this chapter! Good job!
Chelerri chapter 6 . 7/9/2003
I'm in so big trouble now...I don't know what to write next. Whoa! Hey! I got an idea! It's gonna be Anne's POV soon! REVIEW REVIEW! I'll post the next chapter tomorrow...I still have to do some research.
Tal Tudor chapter 6 . 7/5/2003
oh I liked it u really got me to hate Anne tehre.! Good job

Sincerely

Tal
NaiveDreamer16 chapter 6 . 7/3/2003
Hey I love your story! Finally someone who likes Tudor Engalnd!
Queen of the Harpies chapter 5 . 6/9/2003
I like, I like. I myself, have kinda always perferred Anne to Mary, and Mary Boleyn to Anne. You should check out my story Light and Dark, and see what you think. Hmm..does Mary know that things are not well between Anne and Henry? Because Henry wasn't too happy with Anne when she gave him a son...

Your writing is good enough. Detail is nice. I think you caught Anne's sense of style well. Maybe Mary should stew in thought more often..
Sira Morgan chapter 4 . 5/6/2003
Cool. I like this!
Manon chapter 2 . 4/28/2003
Hmm. I'm interested. I like Mary, who seems to get overlooked a lot in favor of her sister. o_O And for what it's worth, I don't find it at all unlikely that she should be close to her mother; in fact, I've always supposed that she was.

Your writing is - not spectacular, but good. You give plenty of detail, but you don't overdo it, and most of the dialogue flows naturally. There are a few awkward lines, e.g. "Go tell the gatekeepers that if any entourage appears, tell them that I absolutely refuse to see them." And some of the scenes seem a bit rushed, as though you're writing a novelization of a screenplay rather than a straight story... still, good job so far.
Queen of the Harpies chapter 2 . 4/28/2003
This is moving at too much of a fast pace..