Reviews for Broken Pieces
Aurelione chapter 5 . 3/9/2004
Post, post, post! Please tell me what happens!
One of your lovely betas chapter 5 . 2/22/2004
Interesting! Please update!
Aurelione chapter 4 . 2/1/2004
Lord, this story is so well-written. Throughout the entire story, Andrea's pain is just tangible. Her suffering just envelopes the reader into this tear-stained fog. Beautiful story.
Aurelione chapter 3 . 2/1/2004
Alright. I can see that Anrea obviously is terribly affeted by Ashlynn's death, but why won't she divulge any info to the police? Can't she see that by being quiet, another friend could die? That Ian could kill Jan or Kaori? And that worst of all, that by being silent, Ian, the murderer of her friend, can walk free?
Great story. Usually I never wonder this much.
Loco4Lifehouse chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
Sadness! Andrea's needs help.
You know who it is chapter 2 . 8/1/2003
Wow..powerful chapter. You always know it's a good angst chapter if you feel "ill" reading it(I hope you take the meaning of "ill" as in it's a believable, well written chapter, of course the rest of the story is too) :( BY the way, I like the chapter length not to short but not to long eaither.
Loco4Lifehouse chapter 3 . 7/30/2003
Arrg! More, or I shall sic Capt. Jack on you! Good songs.
Karma Slave chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
I like this story. It's neato. It's sad, though. Nobody should be in a relationship like that. It's so sad. Please continue. I want to see if he's brought to justice.
FloridaFlower chapter 2 . 7/7/2003
That's really good! I love the songs! Can't wait for an update. How long will it be? 28 pages?
FloridaFlower chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
Interesting... more! Oh yeah... next chapter!
IamPOISON chapter 2 . 7/5/2003
Very interesting beginning, i will keep reading to find out what happens.
kylie chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
FUCKING FINISH IT!
Katy Keene chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
This is really good so dar, write more soon please!
Tabia252 chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
I love this story line its a really good idea.
Pyro chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Hey, Liz... What's with your author name? I don't think you realize how many stories are titled "Broken Pieces". It needs editing, of course. I think (if I do end up beta'ing this) that I will be more critical than I am of DML. Okey dokey, see ya achool.