Reviews for Letters: Dear Love, Yours sincerely, Death
wordpainter241 chapter 3 . 9/30/2003
This is just amazing: some people are just so talented, then idiots review... yeah, that's what happens when I read you anyhow...

Great work.
wordpainter241 chapter 2 . 9/30/2003
Woah, dude, you're like so talented. This was amazing. I am feeling hopelessly inadequate trying to give you praise, so I might shut up and keep reading...
wordpainter241 chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Until they can endure no more and reach for realities knife... oh how brilliant.

Love the concept of Love and Death writing letters, in fact the only thing I don't completely utterly love about this is that I didn't think of it first...
ScarletWishingstar chapter 7 . 9/4/2003
it's been a while since i read this, i dont think it was done the last time...i havent done much readage lately. Anywho, it was a marvelous, simply incredible series, i love the story within the poetry within the letters. very unusual approach, which is always appreciated _ awesome.

*~*/*~*
Werecat99 chapter 2 . 9/4/2003
Death's 'virgin heart' is an intriguing idea indeed. As for the last few lines regarding that 'perfect moment', simply brilliant.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
*you’re my midnight and im your night*. That was one beautiful line.

And I really liked the idea behind this, that Death and Love have more in common that most people think.

Good work. And thanks for the review.
Sycho Skitz chapter 7 . 8/5/2003
::Speechless::

Wow...beautiful yet tragic...a masterpiece...sent shivers up my spine. This is definatley going on my favorites.

-Rain-

I want to know your secret to writing such a beautiful masterpiece! LoL. Good job!
Artemis Astralstar chapter 7 . 7/31/2003
*Dana has keeled over and fainted at the fact that this work was so well began, expressed and concluded*

*Dana has recovered from her admiration and now hates the author with fiery envy.*

*Dana has now realised that it does not matter who wrote this, and will now commence to email a link to everyone she knows to read these poems.*
Artemis Astralstar chapter 6 . 7/31/2003
wow, once again, i LOVE your work, and am not necessarily taking sides by using "love".
Artemis Astralstar chapter 5 . 7/31/2003
i cannot express how much i love this poem; its fluidity, unbiasness, fantasy, i just love this and some of these lines send shivers up my spine.
Artemis Astralstar chapter 3 . 7/31/2003
once again.. brilliant articulate arguements.
Artemis Astralstar chapter 2 . 7/31/2003
once again, chilling "sweet dreams".

very good arguements.
Artemis Astralstar chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
i have had this on my favourites list for a while now without actually reviewing it. so here goes:

i think that this is a great idea. you convey it brilliantly, and ending with "sweet dreams" was quite chilling.
Raining Star chapter 7 . 6/19/2003
wonderful ending! i love this series completely. i loved how you ended it...

"So you may be my conquered slayer, my secret well of tears

And I may be your everlasting torture, your secret one who cares"

it was awesome. and i love the conquered slayer term. this enitre series was twisted and beautiful.

~LunaWolf
disheartenedwolf chapter 7 . 6/18/2003
Oh wow, I loved all of your chapters. Don't know which one is best. Very nicely done. I also loved the format you used of, "Dear my love" in the form of letters. I've thought of writing like that. I love the descriptions, words, smilies. Keep it up! D
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »