Reviews for Letters: Dear Love, Yours sincerely, Death
Midnight Cosmos chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Very Interesting...

I like the way you think.

the work might seem, to me, revealing of yourself a little...

Eh, who knows but you... :)
hurtmushroom chapter 7 . 6/12/2003
"I burned in the fire of your passion whenever your voice spilled its musical notes, opening the trap door to the death of my soul"

"I started preparing my grave the first day I saw you, the sway of your body doing a tango with life"

"Just to see one smile grace, that weapon armed with kisses"

Absolutely perfect! As I told you before, you did a GREAT JOB and I just loved it, it's awesome! Please keep it up, you're so good!

cio, hoellenwauwau
hurtmushroom chapter 6 . 6/12/2003
This is so great as always, I just LOVE the wording and the whole theme!

"My love toward you was one so raw: no sense, no logic nor any control; it was a chaos storm through my shredded heart"

"I loved you too much at times, that when I closed my eyes you’re being became an obsession, my warmth in a desert night"

There is so much truth about love in it, it's amazing. You did such a great job writing this!

cio, hoellenwauwau
not sure yet chapter 7 . 6/11/2003
wow, now that was just wow, painful yet accepting and o so beautiful at the same time, im really beginning to sound like a broken record but i cant express it enough and since this is the last chapter, an incredible one at that, figure i might as well tell you it a whole bunch, the whole series was just out of this world, literally, emotionally, and just in the pure skill behind it, in positvely absolutely awe of this piece, as ive probably told you, the wording and flow is amazing and it rhymes, well this one did, but still, beyond any skill i have, muchly loved, like seriously, amazing awesome terriffic and every other positive adjective, lmao, just beautifully done
not sure yet chapter 6 . 6/11/2003
another extremely beautiful piece, im getting a bit repetitive, but it's all true, im seriously in awe of this series, a very painful one that it is, excellent job
not sure yet chapter 5 . 6/11/2003
again, wow, just another beautiful emotional piece, your skilled is great commended, the whole idea is just intriging and has been sitting in my head for awhile now, all cause of you, lmao, seriously, awesome poem
not sure yet chapter 4 . 6/11/2003
wow...im speechless, this whole series is just amazing, like seriously, im blown away by it, i barely know where to begin to praise you on this one so ill leave it at that, absolutely amazing, muchly beautiful
Ali Rat chapter 7 . 6/9/2003
An excellent poem with a struture which facinates me, but

I can never seem to get right. The actual Idea becomes clearer as the plot continues which gives the story an air of mistery(spelling?which brings the story to lie
glitterjewele chapter 7 . 6/9/2003
alright . . .

i read this immediately after reading black rider's 'missing you' . . .

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT MY MISERABLE BEATEN HEART IS GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW? i swear to god there's a freaking boa constrictor squeezing the life out of it and it's bleeding to DEATH from LOVE of this amazing collection of poetry and i can't believe it's over! ! ! NO-O-O-O-O! *steps back for a moment of silence and sobs inconsolably* okay, as for this chapter . . . christ i don't even know where to begin . . . line 1: "Dear my Love." i can't even possibly express to you what adding "my" in there did for the tone and the meaning . . . it sent me into this spiral of emotion that only got worse and worse as i kept reading. now, the first stanza *boa constrictor goes in to death-grip mode* . . . i'm gonna say it: from "i wish" to "my soul" is the best poetry you have ever written that i have read. in fact, it's some of the best poetry ANYONE has ever written that i have read. i was in an entirely different WORLD as i was reading it, i mean i was LIVING their relationship and it *hurt* it really, really did. EVERY SINGLE WORD was utterly perfect. i almost didn't attempt to pick favorite bits from this part because they were seriously all my favorites, but at the end of the poem these three bits were still ringing in my ears so i thought i'd share them with you: "your vampire-like perfume would drain away reality's fears," "wrapping through my every molecule the sweet darkened aura of your lies," and "the iridescent skin which called my lips." i'm not going to even try to convey to you what each of these lines did for me because there simply are no words. i am going to print it out and write it in calligraphy and hang it in my room next to my door so that i can brood over it when i feel like pondering the meaning of life and love. so, if the rest of the poem is phenomenal, you think of a word to describe the first stanza, k? and onward we go!

it was so 'achingly lovely' (sorry, i couldn't resist, it's very much applicable to this, really) to read the conclusion of this, and to have everything become clear and the tragic story solidify itself once and for all. there is some simply exquisite imagery here that i can't get over: "even the sweetest smelling rose dies," "blistering acid which kept you alive," "your body doing a tango with life," and my absolute favorite line of all, "just to see one smile grace that weapon armed with kisses." *shakes head in awe and wonder* o-o-okay my mouth is hanging open.

there could not have been a more incredible ending to this: i mean, if it had to end, this was the chapter to do it with. overall, there is no way i could possibly choose a favorite chapter, they're all so breathtaking. the first stanza of this chapter is hands down my favorite part though, if that counts for anything. *scrolls up quickly to read it again* *sighs* and as for reviewing every chapter, you just TRY to keep me away, missy! i can guarantee you'll fail miserably if you do. hehehe :P there isn't enough kudos in the world to shower on you for this beyond-masterful creation. you are an absolute genius. *salutes* may you do another one of these soon, lest i perish from sheer deprivation. ;)
The Black Rider chapter 7 . 6/8/2003
I'm sorry I didn't notice this near masterpiece before. Otherwise, I'd be reviewing a lot more. I am scum. Anyway, these were nothing short of brilliant and certainly on par with Aerise's Lover (sp?). My favorite was the last one. It was so bitter and sad. This is definitely on my favorites list now.
glitterjewele chapter 6 . 6/2/2003
YAY! it's finally HERE! (don't worry, suffocation by exams is a valid excuse. i hope you're beating them off well! good luck to ye, if you're not through the worst of it yet!) i'm still in awe how you can make this get continually better. every time i read a chapter i'm like "okay, this DEFINES poetry" and then i read the next one and you redefine it all over again! i think it's amazing how much the solidification of love and death has added to its strength - originally i had thought it would detract from it but i was royally Wrong with a capital W in that arena! ! ! EVERY SINGLE WORD SPEAKS VOLUMES. it's a truly remarkable series and this chapter in particular is WOW.

okay, so first off i love the format you used in this chapter. the long lines at the beginning submerged me, and when you followed them up with the shorter lines each one hit me like a punch (in fact i think i'm metaphorically black and blue right now). everything was so, SO beautiful. favorite lines were incredibly tough to pick this time around *deep breath* these ones just SHONE: "a chaos storm through my shredded heart" (i just conjured up this uncannily eerie image when i read that), "my tears were crushed flowers," "my depression's fateful dart," "my warmth in a desert night," "touch that tragic night," "exchange my kiss for some wisdom," "a ripple in my sea of black hearted plans/i would have slept forever in your arms" (heart-jerker!), "trace your fingers over the wounds which are my heart," and "turn my kiss into a curse."

*wipes away tear* *wild applause* chica, you are absolutely PHENOMENAL. i can't get enough of this series! i think i'm gonna cry when it's over after the next post, but at the same time i'm so desperately eager to hear death's last word . . . (lol and by the way, i don't think you're contradicting the world at all ~ i think you're exposing it. people THINK that love conquers even death but really it doesn't. yet another factor adding to the brilliance of this series.) so, as soon as exams are over, be inspired by your freedom and write the conclusion of a lifetime (which i have absolutely no doubt you will)! ! ! again, good luck. and kudos!
Raining Star chapter 6 . 6/1/2003
i love this story of poems, thier beatiful, tragic, twisted, and above all else, realistcly fastasy. i love them. you have a wonderful way with words and i love this concept, this theme.
Raining Star chapter 3 . 6/1/2003
i love it. i love how you have a story underneath the poems
Raining Star chapter 2 . 6/1/2003
this was beautiful, it was great.
Raining Star chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
i loved tthis first poem, its one of my favs. it wonderfull, i love it. your an amazing writer.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »