Reviews for Letters: Dear Love, Yours sincerely, Death
Yaaru chapter 6 . 6/1/2003
Oh! Very nice...and the last couple of lines...VERY nice. I would have to say that chapter one is still my favorite though. Don't ask me why. Anyway, good work, I must go read more of your stuff now. Oh! And btw, thank's so much for the review. It was just what I needed (bad day). So uh...yeah...thanks. I'll go now,

Yaaru
not sure yet chapter 3 . 6/1/2003
another beautiful addition, flows along and very powerful, excellent job
not sure yet chapter 2 . 6/1/2003
again, very interesting and slow, beauitful poem, a different concept of taking two very different things and putting them together in such a way, very well written, it sounds like it rhymes to me, but i dont know cause yea, excellent job
not sure yet chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
oo, very interesting but pretty and haunting, beautifully done
Yaaru chapter 5 . 5/29/2003
This is so damned good! How can you possibly do it? I love the concept...it's quite interesting.
hurtmushroom chapter 5 . 5/19/2003
Hi! This one's so great, I wonder were you got the idea from? And it's all written so very well!

"Sweet Dreams my beautiful slayer" ::shiver::

Great job, it's a shame that it's over so soon! _

Oh, and thank you very very much for all your nice and long reviews! (sorry, I'm never good with writing reviews...) They're all very encouraging and so...well, I'm flattered! *g*

glitterjewele chapter 5 . 5/16/2003
NO! DON'T END IT! ! ! it's too brilliant to end! *sob* *sniffle* *sob* besides, it needs to end with LOVE to even up the score, since the first one was from death: in order to make them even the last one has to be from love! (yes, i know you're thinking that this is just a convenient excuse for me to get you to write more, but it is definitely a VALID excuse!) please please PLEASE don't stop here!

this chapter was wondefully vivid. was the man a representation of what death himself was back when he was mortal (or COULD it have been), because if so i must say you've outdone even your genius self. :P it was amazing to read it: i felt like i was watching a movie, or examining a particularly exquisite oil painting. *loved* all the fantastic imagery - i was getting this vision of everything happening in grays and dull blues, it was awesome. great way to bring it back to the more general voice at the end, as well.

and now, my most favoritest lines n' tidbits *drumroll*: "you who are the life to a flower shrivelling," "your hate is the poison burning in my veins," "allowing a blinded man to walk upon a crumbling cliff and breathe his last moments with a tear" (got a simply STUNNING image when i read that), "a treacherous seducer," "a peace which falls with the angels," "a dark yet beautiful triad of mystery and quiet," "consumed by a night which promised no dawn," "seeing in its blade his eyes with no meaning" (another astounding image), "lowered the knife and prayed it hurt, dying in peace that night upon a moonlight grave," "deserted me in a dark and empty room," "'tis you who caused my pain, my death, my suffering," (has a really nice ring to it) and "my beautiful slayer." absolutely gorgeous and i cannot believe you'd even THINK about ending it there, tisk tisk chica!

utterly incredible work, mondo kudos to you! *tumultuous applause*
Artemis Astralstar chapter 4 . 5/13/2003
this is absolutely beautiful. i love it. this is amazing. *braces herself for typing a page of praise* i love it! i love it!i love it! i love it!i love it!i love it!

on my favourites list now...
hurtmushroom chapter 4 . 5/13/2003
Again, very cool. I like Love's letters best. Some of my favourites:

"Your kiss will forever be the spiritual death of me, for when we touched I forgot and when we part I remembered"

"And I lay there until my sleep finally enveloped me, along with a darkness and finality which came from only the grave"

"You always have and always will be the death of me"

...yeah, you get the picture! _

glitterjewele chapter 4 . 5/12/2003
impressive! very bizarre but also very, VERY beautiful and quite brilliant! the story is reeling me in now, i thought it was a bit strange at the beginning but things cleared up substantially toward the end and there seem to be plenty more mysteries to delve into, so run with it chica! :D each chapter of this becomes more and more gorgeous and powerful - dunno how you do it. anyways here are my favorite bits: 'curse breathes its last,' 'touch you again, suffocate, hurt, kill you again' (somewhat distrubing - in a good way - had a nice ring to it), 'thorn above our hearts,' 'weaved our souls together with your angst,' 'when i wandered your eyes,' 'with one blink of your eye my essence i surrendured,' 'i was but a babe fallen from heaven,' 'causeless with no moon,' 'oblivion's cocoon,' 'a knife in each of our backs,' 'the ones which pretend their passion was long ago doused,' 'poison burning through your veins/burning just for me.' i thought it was particularly intriguing that love seemed just as cruel as death at the beginning of it, whereas previously (s)he seemed more good . . . can't wait for the next chapter! doing a marvellous job so far chica! keep it up! kudos!
hurtmushroom chapter 3 . 5/8/2003
Great one! Way deep and so wonderfully written!

glitterjewele chapter 3 . 5/6/2003
these just keep getting better and better! this was a brilliant chapter, chica. oh-so-many heart-stoppers in it. and the sweet dreams thing at the end is really starting to get to me now . . . :P. i'm lovin how teensy lil' bits of the story emerge in every letter and i'm becoming more and more curious to see the whole picture . . . so update fast! :) *ehem* and without any further ado, my favorite tidbits: "does the moon have to fall for you to see that nothing concerning you is ever alright?" (AWESOME starting line) "[I] died wandering your night," "how many sleepless nights did it take you to believe your fantasies without one doubt?/I was there those times you collapsed beneath your suffocating guilt," "even with all your immortal power, all you can do is scream," "so don't you wish you could die again," (chilling counter remark to love's letter about living one moment over again) "destroy destiny's wicked game," "yearns for my arrival, my touch, my reverie, something of me to come," "those days when all you breathed was me, and our passion created thunder," "a torture Love mourns everyday and all night long." *is awestruck even more the second time around.* you're amazing chica. kudos!

73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »