Reviews for Longing
Alwaysbeyourself chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Einfach und wahr.
Theo chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Very potent. You have an amazing talent, creating such strong emotion in such a small space. I really like your work, I'm going to have to learn German so that I can read them all!
Peace,
Theo
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
short, but heartfelt honesty- which is always emotive and precious.
Buhuuuuuuu chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
wie gut ich dich verstehe!
Savin chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
I know how that is. It sucks when ones away from their loved ones. Nice way of getting rid of emotions though _
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
so few words yet so much meaning... nice!
blinkie chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
wow..._
Free-Writer chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Great Haiku! I can definately relate to this. I do not get to see my boyfriend as much as I'd like to, also. Keep up writing!
True Illusion chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
oh, i know how this is! lol. very nice haiku tho, very sweet. i think that's really cool that you're german. i might take it sometime when i have room on my schedule (after i get my required credits out of the way, that is). what does your name mean? thanx for the review. keep up the greatness!
TL Demeter chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
::shiver runs up the spinal cord::

Wow, this is nice, makes me smile... (it doesn't happen a lot)

TL Demeter

BTW: thanks for the review!
ShadowEver chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Superb, I like it. Thanks for reviewing.

You know? it's amazing how good people can make in just a few sentences. Keep ALL this work up.

~*~Shadow4ever~*~
wonky donkey chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
I really like this.

I know how you feel, the girl that I love lives a six hour plane ride from me.

Blah
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
wonderful haiku! very sweet, i like it, you expressed your emotions well. good job! keep on writing!
Arayuldawen chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
i'd feel the same way if my sweety was far away.

~Arayuldawen~
Kesshi Mashin chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Aw... well, it makes the weekends all the more special, right? Hope you find a solution for the distance factor. Phone calls? _ Keep writin...