Reviews for Omega
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Oh...loved the totally surreal quality to this. Like being trapped in some sort of vortex.
Kurare chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Very nice. I espceially like the first stanza... 'We, the prisoners of time'; beautiful. Anyway, my favorites are stanzas one and three, but I do love the whole thing. Great job!
liquor knight chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
ahahaha, i read it from the bottom. you should try it. it also makes sense that way..
Moril chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Oddly, it reminds me more of a vortex (whirlpool) or a circle then an omega. It's excellent, though. Keep writing!
ALK214 chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Sorry, I didn't quite understand this one...
pendelynn chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
I liked it alot ver nice indeed

thanks for reviewing mine!
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Hey, that was cool! Sounds like a monster coming, but instead of The End (gasp!), it's the beginning. I like your style, simple, yet profound. Thanks for the review! (jeez, that was fast...) (grin)
curiouzkatt chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
lol. i have no idea what to say. *reads bio then shakes friend* did you hit yourself on the head or something? anyways i like your poem. sigh! okay. lets be honest! i envy you!1 you're so good at this stuff wah! anyways, thanks for mentioning me in your bio. i'm getting reviews all right... a mailboxful of them and author alerts and chain messages the list goes on... anyway (again) how was your summer? me? i missed promotion yet again. i'm tired of being a white belt! - gambatte ne!
wheresmydopamine chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
I found this really interesting. Very well written too.. Keep it up!
Modern Poet chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Honestly? I liked some of your other poems better, but it was alright. It just sounds like something I've heard before.
morbiDreamscape chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
O... mysterious. Very nice :)
Kyalia chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
I like.
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
excellent job! really liked this.
Winged One1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
I like this poem...the 3rd line of the poem, "We, the prisoners of time" struck me as very interesting, for a reason I can't quite pinpoint...anyway, good job, I like this. winged one

p.s. thanx much for the Review!
Angelskingarden chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
wow, this is really good, really deep... you have talent!