Reviews for Your Words Killed Me
Sami365 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Verbal abuse. Studies have shown this and its my own opinion. I'm mostly verbal abused by my family, but I'm physically abused sometimes too. Honestly, being hit isn't half as painful as the words that are thrown at me on a daily. So verbal abuse is worse.
Slowly Sinking chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Very powerful poem. I personally think they're equally as bad, because they can both leave you with deep insecurities and actually have very similar pschological effects (in my experience).
ElleLeFay chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
This is really powerful. i'd have to say that verbal abuse is much worse being a victim of both. At least for me thats how it is. cuts and bruises can heal but you can never fully forget the words. *tear* anyway this is amazing.
aleppine chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
This is really good. Personally, I feel that physical abuse is worse, simply because it can kill you literally. But then, is it better to not be killed after being verbally abused, but to live with a suffering mind? Hm. This is very honest and organic. Great job.
hauntedshryne chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
amazing...

Good Job

_

Candis

(P.S. Maybe you could review some of my stuff?)
XxEmotionlessxX chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
I have the same exact problem but only with my father! Good poem.

~*~Acelynn~*~
S.C. Preclarus Noctis chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
[...I hope this isn't real...but poetry does come from the heart...oh..it's a really good poem! but it's sad...
Dave500 chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Wow. I think verbal abuse is worse.
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
This is powerful.. Well done- can really sense the anger and hurt expressed in this poem.. You've done a really good job.. Unlike mine which I feel is horribly slipshot.. I really liked yours.. Great poem..
Lando Lancaster chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
The edge of this poem can cut like a knife. Explore it. There's more raw material in there to draw from. Keep it in the literature!