Reviews for Today
the mouse that roared chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I like this. It has such an optimistic feel. Nice rhythm and pace. Good job.
strongwind chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
long live winter solstice!
LadyAnesta chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
that was really cool :)

i don't do song... because i can't :), but you can! (yeah, i'm not good w/ reviews, so you have to work with me here ;))...i luved the song, sunflower

*Anesta*
Aureya of Chocolate chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
oh thats REALLY nice... it's so inspiring, and makes you think "yeh, imma go out and kick some ass today!"

but yeh, it was great!

lotsa luv,

jazzo
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Inspirational.. ) I actually secretly like your pieces' optimism.. Ok, it aint secret anymore.. But yes dude, I gotta learn from you.. Such beautiful words blended together in such a motivating song.. Loved it.. Its great.. Wonderful really.. Although I stick to readin more negative pieces most of the time, your pieces have some attraction to them.. Well written.. I liked this..
rumor chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
damn, i needed to read something like that tonight, that rocked in my opinion, it's a good pick me up when down, so it was awesome.. bye!
Kezarahk chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Humble yet happy, self-accepting, and alive. Like it! )
PureSweetDeceit chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
this definitely gets your point across about strength and the ability to grow to be a better person. life throws us some curves sometimes, and all we can do is stay optimistic. good for you!

my favorite line:

"Today, today

I am filled with the grace

Of not saving face

For the sake of admitting I’m wrong…"

-me.
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
Very inspiring. It's good to know someone who have an optimistic outlook of life. Failure is just a small part of it.
Rhia chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
First I want to thank u for reviewing my song. _ ur review really made my day...

I love this song. even tho. it's a bit on the long side, I kinda have long ones too. u use a lot of good word, a lot of ppl just use the regular everyday words, I mean who in public, will say "opus or vanquished?" haven't heard it yet. congrats on that. But I love how repeat today. I love this part,

"To know I can say “I’m sorry” aloud", too awesome. and this line,

"Today I will shatter the illusion of fear" Shattering fear, good way to put it. Keep on writing!

-Rhia
star x crossed chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Ah, i love it. Beautiful. Heh, i like how you called it your "latest hit single". :P Do you write music as well?
JazzPizza chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Very emotive and uplifting expression of aging and new maturity; nice cadence, also. I liked specifically "Today I have dried a thousand tears". The first verse/stanza was particularly interesting.
Darkwind chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
First of all I would like to say thank you for reviewing my poem. I'm no Edgar Allan Poe, but getting my feelings out through poetry worked well once, so I've been doing it ever since. Second, this is a very good poem. It flows nicely, and I like the content. Keep up the good work.
Michelle Ezroj chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
:D this is really great. It is such a parallel to things in my life... and I love it!
Mintelwerke chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Wow, that's good.

It has a sense of rebirth and a sort of new beginning. A sort of conquest over a sort of flaw in oneself. It's really good.

And yes, I hate the whole system too. It's really screws with my formatting.