Reviews for Sequel to Just a Little Fantasy
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
sensational
Michiru Loves Haruka chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
MORE,MORE,MORE...Romance *sighs softly* Goddess I love romance and so I surely liked this that is why you have to UPDATE it! Pretty please *looks at you with BIG puppy dog eyes*
Jaquard chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
Ah, nicely done. The pacing is spot on. Keep it up!
Neko chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
I love it! Don't worry your english is great! plz plz update soon!
elf kirianna chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Hey I think it is fantastic and you better get more up like ... yesterday
Kiri
graciee chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
x]
DarkLove chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
very, very good. i love it. but i want more detail. i wnat to know what happens next, hun. please, please continue. keep up the good work. ttyl
SicksisterSam chapter 2 . 8/30/2003
that's really good I like it and I hope you contiune and your English isn't that bad really. Great sotry! Laters!

~Sam
Aries Jordan chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
Very good, you have to update soon!
Aries Jordan chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Ohh goody goody I love this story already. And you're english is not that bad, so don't worry about it.
lilazngrl562 chapter 2 . 7/22/2003
hey i liked ur story when u gonna write more? i was wonderin if u could email me if u do write more... ill appreciate it... :) the story was gettin intresting if u know wat i mean :wink wink: plz write more soon... if u dont this is gonna be me :( .
Dmax chapter 2 . 5/2/2003
Great! I wanna read more! goodluck on your exams! update soon. oh and that other story loving you is great are you gonna update soon?
Aarion chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
I love your story...the only probs I have with it are the grammer errors...but you said english isn't your strong point, so that's OK...please, continue as soon as you can!