Reviews for Like Thunder and Lightning
j chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
perfect ending :)
0-ancient-greece-rocks-0 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
JamieBell chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I liked the atmosphere of the story-coming into the middle of the situation, rather than seeing the beginning. Cute snapshot! :)
annoyance chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Cliche but cute
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 3/13/2009 cute!

Midnight's Mask chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
-sighs happily- This was so, so, so sweet. I really liked it.
Jodirium chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Favorited! _

Great job... Kind of reminds me of 'the Notebook', with all the rain. Again, very slick dude.

- Signed as J.
IndigoEyes chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
This story is very well-written; it leads me to hope that they ended up together and not separated after this kiss, unlike the last one.
rewind regrets chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
omg although this is a really good one-shot it would be a terrific story *HINT HINT!* please continue to write this story plz- dont you want us to be happy:(
Just Crane chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
continue writing please!
misty-moonlight chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
soo soo sweet!
Will ow2002 chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Although this chapter stands well on its own, you MUST continue this story! It is absolutely fantastic! There's just something about best friends falling in love that makes me tingly. Mel and Josh are amazing characters. I'm curious to see just what will happen with them - will they jeopardize their friendship in order to explore something more? It's a big risk, considering their hesitancy and tension after their first kiss.
Update soon! :D
Jolly B chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Is that it? I mean, are you gonna carry on, coz that would be great if you did! I liked this story anyway, just thought you'd like to know that.
Amanda chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
I love that story. YOu have to upload more like it.
Amanda chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
I love that story. YOu have to upload more like it.
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »