Reviews for Keep Hope Alive
Alyn Curls chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Hey, its me again. I really like the way the story starts out, but toward the end, it gets a little unrealistic. The nurses for example, ive had plenty of experience in hospitals, and they never fall asleep, especially on the floor a suicide victem would be on. Think about that .. um, try to describe her feelings and thoughts more at the end when he offers her a home. Shes so open at first, then it just dwindles to whats going on at the present moment. have her thoughts opened up more, expressed more freely. Thats the beauty of the first half, its so honest and real. Then it goes into normal writing. Id love to see some additions made to what you have now, and some more of the story line played out. you are a truely gifted writer. i love it.
Darkest Angels chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Hey awsome start! Cant wait to read the next chapter!Darkest Angels
Gwenivere Riley chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Really good. I would have thought the girl would be more reluctant to trust the daughter due to her experiences, but it workshjust the same. I like your poetry and stories.
Tenshi Exile chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
i'm waiting for the next chapter!

write on,

Tenshi-
JAKS chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
That was so SWEET OF HIM! AW! I LOVE IT! Could you r/r my fic please? Keep writing! Your doing a good job of it!

~Invisable Pluie
Sani chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
THe story is going pretty good so far. Keep it going!