Reviews for Wings Upon the Darkness Falling
Soupaflyyy chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
I liked it. Its very gripping and disturbing and tragic. God... you're great.
ShadowSpirits chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
M...intriguing... A bit too descriptive for my liking, but it pulls me in, so ish considered good XD
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
this is to the moron who didn't sign in so i could respond, who disregarded my biographical request of signing in/email, even though he'll probably never read this but i DON'T CARE!: you ass! you could have at LEAST commented on the story; you're not supposed to diss ppl's beliefs in a review and not even say what you though of the story! and what the fuck is up w/ the chariot! THAT'S GREEK MYTHOLOGY, FUCKHEAD! IF YOU'RE GONNA SAY SOMETHING SUCKS, AT LEAST KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, YOU BLOODY IMBECILE! AND RA CARRIES THE PEOPLE THROUGH THE NIGHTIME JOURNEY OF THE AMDUAT IN THE BOAT, TO THE UNDERWORLD, NOT THE SUN AND THEN HE DESTROYS THE EVIL SERPENT WHEN HE RESCUES THE SUN SO IT CAN RISE AGAIN AND- nevermind i give up i'm too tired...but you don't even know what you're making fun of, dammit SO KEEP YOUR SINFUL MOUTH SHUT! and christianity and judaism make yeah, there's this child of God born to a VIRGIN, mind you, THAT makes sense, oh yes of course...who's like the savior or whatever the bloody you call him who comes back from the dead and all that crap. (if my christian friends read this, please don't hate me...i love you guys...but...i take insults to egypt very seriously.) and then there's the evil place with fire below and the good happy cloud shit place where everything is happy if you listen exactly to what the corrupted child-molesting priests tell you to do so you aren't sinful. yes, that makes SO much sense...and when did i say the moon wasn't rock...? i know it's a freakin' rock, oh moronic one! and i KNOW the sun is a star! nothing says it isn't! yes, the christian/jewish creations makes LOTS of sense...we're all derived from this guy and girl who were thrown into this happy garden that they got kicked out of because they're human and human's are bad...and then they had kids and that's where we came from so that means WE'RE ALL INCEST CHILDREN BECAUSE THEIR KIDS HAD TO INTER-REPRODUCE! THAT'S REALLY GREAT! I'M SURE GOD LOVES THAT! anyway, you suck, and once your evil body finally dies your sinful soul will be cast into eternal misery and darkness when anubis inevitably deems your wretched heart unworthy and ammet devours it, and then you'll be thrown into an inescapable purgatory of souls FOREVER, you unsalvagable bastard. then we'll see who's the idiot...bwahha. may my armies of flame torches serve me well...
Jay chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
how can u believe in ancient egyptian gods? dont you realize that the sun ISN'T drawn across the sky by Ra in a boat? nobody believes in mythology...its made up! its called myths to explain creation that make no sense...the Jewish and Christian creations make sense, but MYTHS don't...if u knew anything, the moon is a peice of rock that orbits the earth in space, and the un is a star...they're not drawn by chariots by false gods.
Dessert Recipe chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
NGOH! Too many adjectives! _

Other than that, it's actually quite good. Heh. I'll keep an eye out for more of your stuff.

~Dessert, who actually bothered for once to sign in for a review
Silver Ice-Dragon chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Hey, this is very very descriptive and very interesting. I hope that you continue sonn!

Love The Star Angel