Reviews for The Dread Pirate Warren
Sparky chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
i really like it. You have a good style. Please update!
Adrienne Jones chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
The story is really good. I think it is one of the most original stories I've read so far, and I've read a lot. Keep going.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
PLEASE update?
Sara chapter 3 . 5/11/2005
finish writing it. i want to find out the ending. please...
Kyako chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Boy you suck so bad. I mean you're pathetic. I've seen theives and people who review who have no talent but serioulsy give this up and get a life. YOu can't write it sucks cause the plot is BORING and though pirates are cool you suck and RUIN it. making it bad for anyone who might be interested in the genre. Get a life you suck so bad.
Destin chapter 3 . 11/23/2003
Thanks for reviewing, me now I'll review you, cause it's just what I do.

This is great, just like your freind Mike, you write great.

Sorry for my horrible spelling, and grammar, in this review -_-

Is there more ? If there is update soon!

Destim
Global Nomad chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
keep going it looks great!
Rhiannon Omega chapter 3 . 7/17/2003
This is very cute! You really should continue. Although, I must tell you: people didn't use the middle finger back then. That didn't start until the 1900s in the US. Sorry!

Oh, but don't let that stop you from writing! I need to find out what happens next!

Rhia
aroar11 chapter 3 . 6/5/2003
write more!
Louest chapter 3 . 5/9/2003
Hm. Has lots of potential. If you flesh out the chapters a little more, like adding a bit more description, it would be really amazing. *grin* Its rather good already though. I'll wait patiently for more. :)
Happy Voltaire chapter 3 . 5/7/2003
Yay-ness! *is happy* Pirates are fun. Do I detect a hint of "The Princess Bride" in your title? :D
Nikki chapter 3 . 5/4/2003
Cute third chapter. I like the twins. And the love thing between Gabriel and Andrea. I wonder if things will get more exciting though. I mean the second chapter was pretty awesome. Good Job.
Nikki chapter 2 . 5/4/2003
Very good, I'm looking forward to seeing if the girls can beat the soldiers. please keep writing you're doing a good job!
faery tragedy chapter 2 . 5/3/2003
I really should compliment you on your story. It's so interesting and charming so far. Like, from the instant you started off, you really pulled me into this story. I really want to know what's going to happen now! A few typos (happens to the best of us), and maybe you could describe thing a bit further. But other than that, please continue.

*Faery Tragedy