Reviews for When Pigeons Attack
Ferren Brightstar chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
I know pigeons are EVIL. I used to live in a little place, and the bridge was infested with them. They are just rats with wings. They annoy me. Anyways, enough about me and my opinions...Like your idea on sending them into Iraq though. And even IF I'm not in the U.S (Or even from there...), I do enjoy your two-pronged idea. - Do write more. I've added this to my favorites list, so I'LL BE WATCHING THIS!...Battle plans would be a good idea for this thing.
Syth Colbalt chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
YES! I have found Artemis! Oh joy, you're begining to sound much like AT (Astrid Tinuvial), though not so crazy. Funny, though.
Wings of Dark chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Pigeons . . .they've been disappearing strangely in London and Paris, and more pigeon meals appear on haute coutre menus.

You really should extend this, create a battle plan, and so on.

Elisabeth
Scribe of Romaarda chapter 2 . 5/22/2003
And here I was thinking I was bad for adding little political and economical comments without realizing it into my stories! This piece reminds me of Dave Barry's humour columns - which is a good thing!

Pigeons ARE evil. I don't live in a city, but I have been in places where there are pigeons, namely St. Mark's Square in Venice, the worst I've ever seen for the little buggers, and everyone is feeding them and letting them sit on their arms and shoulders and even on their heads - and I'm thinking, "How on earth can you let those beady-eyed little monsters SIT on you?"

-Mutant Hamster (and please, don't call me Hammy. I hate that)
Laziness Incarnate chapter 2 . 5/22/2003
*snicker* I think I'm sensing some slight resentment here.

I personally like pigeons, but there aren't too many where I live (suburbia) so I guess I don't know their true evil.

Did you know doves are part of the pigeon family? They're essentially just white pigeons. Er, yeah.
Wildman chapter 2 . 5/18/2003
Nicely done! I can't really think of any good suggestions on this other than to say that I enjoyed it.
Admiral chapter 2 . 5/18/2003
That's brilliant! Two perfect solutions for world peace in one shot! We get rid of the loud, annoying people in our midst, along with the loud, annoying fauna infesting our fair cities, and we nail another dictator and create the perfect puppet regime in the Middle East! (All we need to buy it off is a bunch of day-old bagettes!) Absolutely perfect!

BTW, as a fellow New Yorker (though from the Island and not the city), allow me to commiserate with on the totally a-backward job your fine mayor and our fine city and state legislatures are doing.
Selidor chapter 2 . 5/13/2003
This is just brilliant! You're right about pigeons being evil, I hate them too!

Have you ever been to Venice? There are so many pigeons you can barely walk without wading through them, or having this great cloud of them flying at your face. And people think they're SWEET?

They are evil. They will rule the world.
StarofDawn chapter 2 . 5/11/2003
GENIUS! And Pigeons do have weapons of mass destrucion. they are white, precise and messy. You have no idea how many outfits and chances for a date have been destroyed because of the evil pigeons. I think Bush is related to them.

God Bless

Star
Needa S chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
LOL They like you so much at the park they decided to go live with ya. Awesome! Good job putting it together as well.
Surautomatism chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
I thought this story was very good. I liked the part about sending the killer pigeons to Iraq.

Muahahahahahahahahahahah!
Evil Overlady chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
Well, I hate to be the one to break it to ya...

But pigeons are *from* Iraq.

Sorry.

(I think sending in lawyers is the best option I've heard so far. That or "Star Wars," all five of 'em. :) )
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Hey there!

I used to have the same problem. The solution presented itself in a form of a cat. Six cats, to be exact.

I loved your little story. And it felt very real to me, since I've been living under the same circumstances for as long as I can remember.

It was witty, honest and the images were very much alive. Not to mention funny as well...

Good work. And thanks for the reviews.
StarlightWarrior chapter 2 . 5/5/2003
A most humerous and amusing fic, if slightly pointless. And that "And we’ll also topple the North Korean regime, because everyone knows when we fight we always kill more people under friendly fire than in outright battle" line is quite true, actually. The American millitary is rather like a giant, in my opinion- they're good at getting the job done, but they squash a lot of smaller things in the process.

And I'm sorry to point out one error: 'Irq' should be, well, Iraq.

But political views and single spelling flaw aside, a very funny continuation of what could have easily passed as a one- shot. :)
Bookie and a Pen chapter 2 . 5/5/2003
I knew those pidgeons were up to something... It's a good idea, get rid of the icky birds and solve Iraq's little problem at that same time, that is until a radical group of unhappy fowl attempt to invade Israel...

Well, we can always send the hawks after them if it comes to that.