Reviews for Penance
GoddessofChocolate chapter 7 . 5/10/2005
I hope you update soon, btw in the Catholic brach of the church the "Reverend" should be adressed as the "Father." A Reverend is a term used in the Protestant ideology. A Reverend does not need to take a vow of chastity, but a Father of the Catholic faith does.
pneumothorax chapter 7 . 4/27/2005
Strange, different, but good. Yeah.. why doesn't she run?
pneumothorax chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
I like it :)
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Brilliant, evil first chapter. First paragraphs exceptionally well written.
pleasecometrue chapter 7 . 12/14/2004
please update :P ive been waiting forever! Great write.
I am Gone chapter 7 . 9/20/2003
Wow this is an ecelent story you have here.I really liked this.
aliveforever83 chapter 7 . 8/12/2003
Ah, so it seems that Reverand Saul isn't what we thought. Well some good new chaps and I'm eagerly awaiting an update.
Lani Lenore chapter 7 . 7/9/2003
I must say, this story keeps getting better. I hope you find the time to write a new chapter soon. I'm really looking forward to more. Reverend Saul kind of reminds me of a character I've written about before. He was one of my favorites, and I hope Saul's character doesn't disappoint me.

Craving more,

Lani
lynx wings chapter 7 . 7/4/2003
Aw . . . Reverend Saul seems kind of sweet . . . Keep writing, pretty please.
Della C chapter 7 . 7/4/2003
hammering symbolism into our heads a bit?

More amazingness from Twilight Moon... as usual!
midzen chapter 7 . 6/18/2003
Great story with well drawn-out characters and a haunting plot. Very captivating. Gramma is damn crazy, though I wonder myself where Grampa is when she goes psychobitch on Penance. All in all, I love it!
Dark Hime chapter 7 . 6/17/2003
That was different. But cool
Shi Maxwell chapter 7 . 6/15/2003
There's hope for the damned after all. Continue of course.
Flyyboy06 chapter 6 . 6/12/2003
This story is so sad. I feel bad for Penance-but I also think you're doing a great job in developing her. You are a great writer and you definitely need to continue. Your stories are original and I really like them. I hope her Gramma is stabbed repetitively and thrown into a shark tank Anyways, keep going and review some of my stuff if you have a chance. Later
BelovedMoon chapter 6 . 6/8/2003
Um, sorry I compared your story to "Carrie," I just noticed a slight similarity...actually I didn't think about it until she went to the school...well anyway. That chapter was really good...I want to know what's going to happen!
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »