Reviews for Intrigue
praying piper chapter 10 . 8/5/2003
I think its a wonderful story of how "Aiden" is playing to be a boy and what she must do to protect her secret. I hope you continue
Sethos chapter 10 . 7/31/2003
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one, this is getting better and better! :)
adotk chapter 10 . 7/31/2003
yay! u finally wrote ur next chappie!

(throws confetti into the air, and a whole bunch of people start celebrating) o wait...that means i gotta wait for ur next chappie...(people suddenly hang their heads. "aw...") please update faster! then we'll all be happy again! anyways jus like to say that ur chappie was really interesting! what will damon think of his missing knife? and when will they finally find out that Aiden's a GIRL! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
faer chapter 10 . 7/29/2003
Great chapter, if a little short. Update faster!
Blade Griffin chapter 10 . 7/29/2003
the good old it's my sister *cough cough* routine.
El Lobo chapter 10 . 7/28/2003
please please please write more. this is a really really good story.
Alexandria Danielle chapter 10 . 7/28/2003
Where is the supposed ROMANCE? Its a great story and all but if its supposed to be a romance fic then it might need a touch of actual romance..

Alex
zinc5 chapter 10 . 7/27/2003
this is probably one of the best stories i've read! your writing shows that you aren't stupid, and like you put thought into what you write. this is a great story, it was a good idea and the way it's coming along is fasinating! so hurry and write more! i want to find out what happens!
Christine chapter 10 . 7/27/2003
Yay!~

Another chapter!

i can't wait to find out what happens next!

you have to update more often!

love this!

update soon!
Athene Saille chapter 10 . 7/27/2003
I can't wait to read what happens next, and what sort of a person M. Terry is.
Chazzypoo chapter 10 . 7/27/2003
Great chapter! I always love how you did this from a girl's perspective and give their opinions of religion and some men. Update soon!
starsignLeo chapter 10 . 7/26/2003
Ah, you wrote playboy? That was a very good story. I like your work. Write more!

~Mel
FlyingPhish chapter 10 . 7/26/2003
xianian, i can't help but think she's chinese. great story, love it.
TheAwakenerViari chapter 10 . 7/26/2003
i liked it... can't wait for chapter eleven.. update as soon as you can!
Twilight Tiger chapter 10 . 7/26/2003
I love this story! I've only had you on my fav' list for a little while, you are definitely standing up to the other great authors I have there. That sounded stupid. Oh well! I hope Aiden and Damon get together, instead of her and Tempest. I don't know what you're planning, but Damon sounds way cooler if you excuse is anger management ideas. I really like Melody. I just don't think a ten year old would call Tempest 'Big Brother.' That's a little young sounding. Maybe she WOULD call him a nickname or something, I dunno, but no big brother. I like how she and Aiden have things in common. You're brilliant, by the way, for witholding Aiden's real name. Great idea.
1,151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 .. Last Next »