Reviews for Intrigue
Athene Saille chapter 6 . 6/18/2003
very, very interesting. i can't wait to read the rest of it...are aiden (if that's even her real name) and tempest going to get together?
TheAwakenerViari chapter 6 . 6/17/2003
a story within a story, i like it. the dragon story was cool. please update when u can.
PinkPanther18 chapter 6 . 6/16/2003
thanx for reviewing! this is my fav story!
myztique chapter 6 . 6/16/2003
this is an interesting story. i love stories that have girls in disguise as guys! keep writing please and i'll keep reviewing :-)
FoolishBeloved chapter 6 . 6/15/2003
dont be lazy, if its your summer vacation then you have plenty of time to write so hurry up...please

loki
EnchantedPhoenix chapter 6 . 6/15/2003
Yet again, another great chappie. I'm obsessed with this story. It has a very deep story line.

On another note, you're not set to accepting reviews who arn't registered. You'd probably get more reviews if you were.

Anywho, write more soon and don't let summer get you too lazy! ;-) Happy writing.
Shahrazad chapter 6 . 6/15/2003
That was a very good chapter.

I can't wait until the next one is out and I hope that it is longer than all your other chapters put together (I know...I'm dreaming)

Would you be able to get then next chapter out faster Cos I can't wait to see what finds out.

I want to find out about Damon - he seems interesting.
Estelle Stafford chapter 6 . 6/14/2003
That was an insteresting chapter, I love the story about the dragon prince.
aroar11 chapter 6 . 6/14/2003
Great!More!

(You know those seem to be the only words i use on reviews. Huh.)
PinkPanther18 chapter 5 . 6/13/2003
OMG! you haven't updated in 4ever! This is like my fav story! PLZ update!
Shahrazad chapter 5 . 6/11/2003
This is a very cool story and I can't wait until you get the next chapter out.

When does Tempest find out that Aiden is a girl?

And when will there be some BIG chemestry between them or if she gets with anyone else?

Please, PLease Please tell me!
Blade Griffin chapter 5 . 6/10/2003
o, i can't wait to find out how Tempest will figure oout Aidens a girl.
bittersweetness chapter 5 . 6/9/2003
i luv ur story.. i just wanted to say it's great.. well.. keep up the good job! _ anywayz.. see ya.

-bittersweetness
aroar11 chapter 5 . 6/7/2003
Great story! Please write more. :)
GirlC chapter 5 . 6/6/2003
Excellent story so far. Everything about it is so intriguing. (Which explains the title, no?) I can't wait to read what you have in store next.
1,151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 .. Last Next »