Reviews for Intrigue
Winter-Dragon chapter 5 . 6/6/2003
What an interesting story! I'm very much enjoying all the developments, and I really like the way you flesh out all the characters bit by bit.

Aiden is a very interesting and likeable character; her banter with Tempest (something in the name, perhaps? *g*) in this chapter was highly amusing.

All in all, an intriguing work! I look forward to more.
Thedextroustiger chapter 5 . 6/6/2003
Really Really Cute story... Keep on writting!
Estelle Stafford chapter 5 . 6/4/2003
Keep updating please, I like it a lot.
Estelle Stafford chapter 3 . 6/4/2003
Damon must have really done something for Tempest.
Estelle Stafford chapter 2 . 6/4/2003
Oh no, trouble.
Estelle Stafford chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Good story, I like it. I was looking for a new insteresting story to read. I think I found it.
wacka dkid chapter 5 . 6/4/2003
o... another chappie. so wit knows that she doesnt know that he knows shes a girl and not a guy. ) great chapter. add more please

-krissa
EnchantedPhoenix chapter 5 . 6/4/2003
very very good chapter! I'm really interested in finding out exactly what will happen to them all. And Wit having a thing for Aiden is always a good spice on the plot. hehe Keep up the good work and update soon!

Happy Writing
TheAwakenerViari chapter 5 . 6/3/2003
ok, so Wit knows... is anyone else gonna find out? Please update as soon as u can!
FoolishBeloved chapter 5 . 6/2/2003
i had been wondering why you said that bit about the lavender smelling bandana, but that explains it. more soon

loki
ri chapter 5 . 6/2/2003
I really really really wish you could update sooner! I love this story cuz it's so original.
C. N. Sweatt chapter 5 . 6/2/2003
Yippe! I love stories like this! Update soon, please!
Alexandria Danielle chapter 4 . 6/1/2003
I read one of your other stories and i loved it so i thought id see if you had anymore... this one is awesome, your best yet id say and i cant wait to read the rest so please please please finish it...
wacka dkid chapter 4 . 6/1/2003
cant wait to find out why shes like she is. thats it at the moment. your story's great!

-krissa
Jacaranda chapter 4 . 5/30/2003
I love stories like this, cause I LOVE the parts when the girl-guised-as-a-boy gets found out. Interesting use of setting, I like it muchly. More! And more Tempest, 'cause he's yummy. I keep slipping and actually thinking of Aiden as a boy.. anyway, I can't wait for more & to see what Tempest does when he finds out the truth about Aiden.
1,151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 .. Last Next »