Reviews for Intrigue
EnchantedPhoenix chapter 4 . 5/30/2003
Cliff hangers kill me. You must update! You must! Right now! yes yes, I love this story. It's very interesting and I can't wait to see what happens. I feel for Dom, i'm almost afraid what will happen...

Anywho! The story is very well written, and I like your style. It has an interesting feel to it. . Update soon and happy writing!
C. N. Sweatt chapter 4 . 5/30/2003
Oh my God! This story is so awesome! I really hope you're going to continue it! You're a wonderful writer and your characters and incredibly intriguing! Well, anywho, it's all GRAVY, so I'm gonna go. Later!
Arsenal Always chapter 4 . 5/29/2003
I really like this! The story has potential. Keep writing.

~Blue Eyes~
not active chapter 4 . 5/29/2003
Quite interesting!

I wonder how Tempest will react when he finds out that Aiden is actually a girl!
TheAwakenerViari chapter 4 . 5/27/2003
wow... i like! i hope Dom'll be ok... please update soon!
Thedextroustiger chapter 4 . 5/26/2003
Hey great story, but something isn't that clear... You leave so many cliff hangers in teh story... You make it so tempting... Great job... You want to keep the reader's interest... Please write more... Cause it's just drivng me nuts not knowing what's going to happen next...
Shahrazad chapter 4 . 5/26/2003
I luv your story!

Can't wait till the next chapter!

Thank you so much for reviewing my poem. The reason I did sheep was because when I was little and I couldn't go to sleep I was always told to count sheep.

Habits die hard, I suppose!

Please update really soon!
LazyDaze06 chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
good start. well written.
ChocolateStrawberriez chapter 4 . 5/25/2003
Get the next chapter out soon!
Crystal Teardrop chapter 4 . 5/25/2003
Good. I like it! well-written, nice lead-up chapter. It has no real action, but it's great because you had the thoughts of Aiden, while at the same time, scrutinizing every character and developing the plot. Very well done! *applauds*
Tigger chapter 4 . 5/25/2003
This looks tres bien! YOu really need to get the next chapter out soon. I can't wait!
FoolishBeloved chapter 4 . 5/25/2003
woohoo! an update! and relatively quick too! YAY!

loki
silver bells chapter 4 . 5/25/2003
most interesting story. i feel bad for dom though.
moonglowfaery chapter 3 . 5/24/2003
Awsome... Update this soon ok? This is so cool.
FoolishBeloved chapter 3 . 5/22/2003
hey this is really good! hurry up and write more!

loki - i added this to my favs list
1,151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 Next »