Reviews for A Warrior Within and Out
Nagami-Clan chapter 10 . 4/7/2004
Hey all,
apologies for moving so slowly (worse than molasses in January), but the author for our next chapter hasn't written a thing yet. The temptation exists to just do it myself. CB and I are working on getting her to write, and hopefully if anyone still cares we might have one up soon.
-Kensuke
Scygnus Darkhawk chapter 11 . 11/29/2003
Whaoh... this is excellent. The only little problem I can see is the speed; you're moving somewhat slow. Other than that, this is a very good story, and funny, too.
ibgone chapter 11 . 11/28/2003
DAMN! I wanted to see more of this story and you guys keep holding out on me! Why must you guys taunt me like this?
Okay, I didn't mean to be that dramatic...
Rayne-Jelly chapter 10 . 10/18/2003
I told you I'd read it and I did. It was... interesting, it would work better as a manga, but I can't help thinking things like Yu Yu Hakusho, Real Bout High School, to an extent Ranma 1/2 and other (various cliche's) have influenced it. Otherwise it's cute.

~Jelly
ElvenRanger chapter 10 . 10/17/2003
He really just needs to give it up. He's Shikka now, he's a girl, and he's probably inevitably going to end up liking guys.

Good chapter! Write more!
ibgone chapter 10 . 10/13/2003
It's about damn time you finished the chapter, Chaos. Hehehehe, someone's onto Shikka's preference. I'm glad you're exploring the fact that Shikka is gradually losing her former identity (I figured it had to happen) which was demonstrated in that match with Enji. I wanted to see that aftermath of Shikka's acidental exhibition to Nohike, but hopefully that'll be covered later. I just hope Kensure doesn't get writer's block...otherwise, I'll never see another chapter again.
Shadeofwhite chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Definitely not bad. Keep updating.
Lavender Gaia chapter 9 . 8/16/2003
Ok, I KNOW I reviewed this chapter, but since the stupid system likes to delete reviews I sent in, I'm gonna do it again.

Good chapter, Kenny-chan.

"Her spirit stopped dead. [A/N: Sorry, I had to.] " That's...*shakes head sadly* I wont tell you because of the fact it may ruin our friendship :p

In a few parts, Spirit-Shikka sounds like me, which is probably because we were talking when you wrote it. Especially the "I win" part.

The part with Nohike was really funny, and the doc is cool!

Btw, I figured out why my review didn't show up. Because I only emailed it to you, I didn't put it in here. Well, here's one now!
AethraZip chapter 9 . 7/16/2003
It's about time you updated. Meep.
Milana Pashmina chapter 9 . 7/11/2003
LOL, this was another good chapter! I wait for more with a hopeful heart! Lol...ja
Milana Pashmina chapter 8 . 7/11/2003
Another good chapter. Hehehehehe. Shikka's got serious problems!
Milana Pashmina chapter 7 . 7/11/2003
Yep, Sarah is just like Kristal...This was a pretty funny chapter, I must admit. Dunno why, though...Damn, I love that song, Shake ya tailfeather
Milana Pashmina chapter 6 . 7/11/2003
um, that Sarah chick is evil. She's like some prep and perky or a lot like Kristal Simmons(read my bio) and PLEASE, I don't needa be reminded about the terrible P...
Milana Pashmina chapter 5 . 7/11/2003
Well, sorry it took so long for me to continue your story, but I am! It's still good, and I'm really enjoying it, but you like Ranma 1/2 don't you? ;) NEways, ja ne, Milana P.
Illian chapter 9 . 7/10/2003
Hm... Should I "aw" or "o"? Haven't a clue. But I like. Poor Nohike *pats his head*

~!shadow kei!~