Reviews for Sister
Gypsy Spell chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
omgoshness...powerful...I love it!
Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Cool.

Very picturesque (spelling?) and very awesome. You've done a good job of describing everything in this piece.

Oh, and thanks for you reviews!
JazzeeT chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
isnt this a bit harsh. hm but i guess u know ur sister. this is sad though that pple are like this. thnk god my siblings arent like taht. nice poem though
wanderingcloud chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
I can completely relate to this, I sometimes share these exact feelings with my brother... I hope things between you and your sister get better tho: sometime we need to look at things from a different point of view.

~Elfie
Heinrich chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Simple and interesting, yet it gets the message across fully and maybe even a little more. I can't really relate it to sister, but to a friend I once had. Makes you think. . .

The descriptions were good!

-Heinrich
Sliver-of-Silver chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
tee hee hee! It reminds me of my sister! I love it! I'd show it to my sis...but she'd kill me then. yeah...well, i liked it!
Brighty chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Wow, that's sad... I know it when you just can't imagine that a person has feelings or emotions. They just seem evil. Maybe, you should give her a chance.
RealityBites289 chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
I don't have a sister, but my best friend does, and this sounds just like her.
Knightengale chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Oh, I'd hate to have a sister like that. Actually, I have only brothers, but I always wanted a sister. Anyway, I liked the poem.
Riddle of the Wren chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
wow...i feel the same about my sister...nice...[thx 4 ur review!]
TylerB chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
i liked the poem! but saying that about someone is really mean. she must really not have a heart for you to say that about her
wonky donkey chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Wow that sucks to have a sister like that.

Is she really that bad?

huh well good poem it really shows your feeliings
prettyroze78 chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
i liked this poem because it reminds me off my sister and that is how she is pretty smart but without a heart.