Reviews for Torned
me chapter 9 . 11/25/2005
i cant WAIT for the next chand the nextand the next...!Oh yeah, I also have this wierd fear for dolls...but for some reason I keep watching the CHUCKY movies. If you have a doll, and it's dark, they seem like they're...watching you... O_O
xbluxmoonx chapter 9 . 8/19/2005
Aww, pretty good chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next! Yay! Update soon!
xbluxmoonx chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Dahlia Wolffe chapter 3 . 4/13/2005
I like the way you spaced and edited everything. Your character names are killer!-Yin
Dahlia Wolffe chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
I haven't reviewed in years! That was real selfish of me to be all "review me" and not give any feedback. I am sorry. But, to give some encouragement, this story has remained on my favorites list for all those years. *smiles*. I enjoyed this. Haku's a little boy, pedophile! lol, jk. He's also a dragon so that'd make you a beastiophile as well. But this is good. Can't wait to read your other chapters. By the way, my page has changed ALOT. Not one of those stories of mine you reviewed before are on my page. I got a flame and deleted them all, but since have posted new stuff. Well, yeah, I'm sorry for having so much to say! *hugs tenshi*-Yin
Rishu Kaminari chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
I really enjoyed your story! Do your really know how yen works? Keep up the good work I'm putting you on my favorite list!
l33tnoran3ko chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
Makoto was right. It would be three amigOs, not amigAs. Even though there are more girls as long as there is at least one male in the group 'friends' would be masculine: three amigos. Good storry.
Mi-chan chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Update! the story sounds good!
Kaika chapter 9 . 2/14/2004
Omgs, this story is just so cute too! I really like Makoto and Tsuku though, Bah, Kazu is too much of a meanie! *Pout*
Mako-kun~he's much better!
Ashley Elizabeth Rodriguez chapter 9 . 2/2/2004
I liked this chapter, so don't feel back. I confess I only got around to read this chapter but you made Kairi seem like a good girl. I feel bad for her. Guess I should read the 'Kairi Equals Trouble' chapter, ne?
Anyway, keep up the great work, and update soon!
Hee hee!
-MM
sidt4gurl chapter 9 . 1/30/2004
Well its about time! *pouts* more? pwease!
suzenkou chapter 9 . 1/28/2004
No it wasn't crappy! It was good! I liked it at least! But for some reason, I have a feeling she's not going to end up with Kazu in the end~! ;; Yeah, it took me that long to realize..! lmao!
You
will
update
soon.
Or
ELSE!
Ja
-Kaen-
Rogue-of-Fortune chapter 9 . 1/28/2004
This is good! _
By the way, I saw the pictures you made of these characters when I visited your website. Those were pretty good! Only one problem:
(Pic of Tsuki, Makoto, Haku, and Akikaze): Where are the noses?
I also noticed the pic of Kairi, Kanki, and Xu, and I saw that the drawing seemed similar to the animation of Furi Kuri (FLCL).
Anyways, good chappy, but work on you past and present tense useage... _;
Rogue-of-Fortune chapter 8 . 1/21/2004
YAY! This is such good story funniness!
*longish pause*
Sorry about him, but thankfully for you I took over and kicked that personality back. This was very good. Keep going with this plot line because it works very well, and I... o_O uh-oh...
*very short pause*
WRITE MORE NOW! _
Ashley Elizabeth Rodriguez chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
hmm...Japanese kids doo have classes on Saturdays, though.
Oh well...I like the idea so far! I'll read on!
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »