Reviews for Thinking Ahead
KirstenE chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I like the rhyming in this one (Hurrah! Kirsten finally likes rhymes!) because it really does a lot for the piece's mood. The repetition and rhyme really fit into the atmosphere, and I like it.

Kind of reminds me of the book 1984 in the idea that people are all mindless drones that are being controlled. Not sure if that's what you meant, but that's what I got.
Samekian chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Good poem, your right about all those things...Life has got lots of shitty consequences...
FireFoxCP chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
I like the scheme of this one...but at some points it seems to echo Shel Silverstein if he wrote for an older audience, a lot. I'm not sure you meant that or not when you wrote it...But it doesn't always work, IMHO. Otherwise, nicely structured. :)
Mista Mugs chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
You know, I quite enjoyed this poem. I dunno...it just has a charm to it that really clicked with me.

Good Job.

Cheers.
endless040 chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Great poem, Love the structure, Unique.
No7h1ng chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Hm interesting... i like the repetition of consequences possible. that makes your message quite clear. i also like the little rhyme scheme you've got going. quite a nice poem i must say! :)

(btw thanks for the review)
wingless chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
this interesting. i like the line "consequences possible" its an interesting idea. this poem sounds nice... it has a cool writing style. i like how you comprimise grammar... it actually works well in this...
The Jaguar chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
very well done! nice flow ( i could almost sing this one). Nice words, nice flow , nice beat. Nice in general.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
interesting, but well written, excellent job with the rhyming, have a gift for it, lmao, good flow too, nicely done