Reviews for Bridged to Shadows
tiltedHead chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
THis chapter certainly piped my interest
Dreamer caster chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
keep going! i wanna see where this story goesD its really good so far XD
xInkMusique chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
lol, "Would you like some tea?" nway UPDATE!
Enaid chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
haha elwyn. he cracks me up. i picture him as the crazy old really smart type. luvin this story hope you keep it up!
Enaid chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
this is so cool i want to see whats in the dark grey area! and the little sister in chap. 1 seemed cool)
MB chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Haveran's awesome! :) Excited to read onwards!
Solanaceae chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
Even though you said you haven't planned for this story, it's really interesting and intriguing. You have to finish this sometime before you die, or I'll hunt you down and...bring you back to life? Finishing it is the only improvement I can suggest!
Teah Marie chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
bridger
chinnease96 chapter 3 . 1/12/2005
this is so good and really funny too! im sad u havent written anymore. this is realy good and if u decide to write the rest, ill be really happy! haha, ta-ta!
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 3 . 10/14/2004
Wow. This is excellent. UPDATE.
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Oh! This is fascinating...a bridge? She made a bridge out of nothing! That's excellent. ANd she made stuff move, that was even cooler. Terrific!
MadMaverick chapter 3 . 7/12/2004
Severely cool! I like the story of Tara Price, it's fairly creepy. Can't wait to see what happens next
Decrescendo chapter 3 . 7/3/2004
Lol. Very interesting... Shianne and Damon are awesome, and I like Auri's attitude towards the whole supernatural thing. I loved the ending to this chapter. Hope you update soon!
Lou Xavier chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
I like.. I like!
Shelby chapter 3 . 6/6/2004
Hey JadeWing I read your fanfics and your trilogy, so why don't you get back to work on this masterpiece for a while please?
73 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »