Reviews for Manda Rider 1: Friends and Enemies
Fallingstar123 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Hey. It's Andrew from fallingstarawards blogspot. Our very own Martin has reviewed your story. If you would like to read it, have us remove it or have any comments got to fallingstarawards blogspot.
Andrew.
Hawkwing-Mistkit chapter 25 . 11/6/2012
I KNEW IT! I first thought of it when he was being kinda harsh towards Manda. Gosh... It feels so weird saying/writing stuff about someone who has a similar/same name as you. I noticed the ciggerette(sorry if I selled tht wrong) ash right away. I also notice when I read Uncle Byron's discription in this chapter that he had a bruise and bandages on his head. In my mind: *DING!* flowerpot... lol.
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010

welcome to our website is :
Elen Brochwel chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
*adds to fav. authors/stories list...*
Manda Brainard chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Wow, this Manda Rider sounds an awful lot like me...no makeup, no worrying about appearances (of course, it does make it a little inconvenient that my brother hates all the clothes that I have that aren't Western style, few friends, similar name (in fact, my nickname is Manda...), etc. In fact, this Pearl Sullivan reminds me of a girl I graduated with last year I did not get along with...I think she was a Taurus, to tell you the truth, whereas I'm a Leo/Virgo. Anyway, I'm new here and this is the first story I've read. I like it so far; can't wait to read the rest of the series!
Silver-Dragon5 chapter 27 . 4/27/2005
Aw, where was the kiss between Michael and Manda- I've been waiting all afternoon for it to happen! lol. I hope theres a kiss in the next story. I must say again though, its an awesome story and I really loved it. Congratulations on an excellent first story. *Appludes*.

I'll have to read the others. Anyway, thanks again for a great story.

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 25 . 4/27/2005
I had a feeling that Byron was bad. Ever since he had a go at Manda when she first went over there with Michael.

I'm so hooked! I can't wait to see what happens. I'll review later- I've gotta keep reading.

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 18 . 4/27/2005
Oh that was excellent! Sorry for the short review but I just have to read more.

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 17 . 4/27/2005
An interesting twist. I didn't see that coming. So this Devlin may be looking after this case more for his own needs than anyone else. Excellent! I can't wait to see what you're going to have happen next.

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 14 . 4/27/2005
I wonder what is exactly going on between Pearl and Michael?

Its good. Very interesting at the moment and I can't wait to see how you're going to end this.

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 6 . 4/27/2005
I have to review this one. What a bummer about her first kiss being by someone like Ace! I hope she gets a better one next time. lol.

I thought Michael was never going to carry her but I'm glad he finally did. lol.

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 5 . 4/27/2005
Hey, another good chapter. You just need to carefully read over your chapters before you put them up because there are a couple of mistakes that are commonly made when someone is typing. Don't fret though cause they are minimal and I know I have some in my first story that I ever wrote. Its hard when you first start out- you just want to get the chapter up right away.

I may only review when I find something interesting to comment on or something of the sort cause I feel a bit stupid at the moment. I feel like I'm talking to no one because you're not writing this anymore. Anyway, I'm still writing, just maybe not always reviewing. Good work!

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 4 . 4/26/2005
I like the thoughts but I'm a little unsure about one. Where he says that his future may depend on it. It sounded a little too dramatic for the setting. I hope that it was something abstract that was placed in there to grab our attention and ask the question of what is so important to him about Pearls dad.

Once again good work

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
And the plot thickens. Excellent. I like how you're writing it so as to force Manda into looking out for her father by solving the case, rather than having her as some attention seeking teenager who can't help but solve problems. I'm enjoyig it.

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
M... interesting. You've explained some of the points that you've been hinting at but I see some more answers coming in the next chapter! You did a good job with the descriptions also. I'll have to keep reading.

80 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »