Reviews for Two boats
Rigalphantisi911 chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
that's really sad and depressing. the poor boat... *hug*
thp41 chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
This is very sad but extremely good! i really like it!
Getuie chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
This is a sad, clear image of friendship lost... Really something I could relate to... Once again your form did wonders because each new line captured renewed attention of the reader...
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
well nuthin to say really, speechless, u r really talented. keep writing, lvoe and good luck. Twilight
laness aka hikaru chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
hey! nifty poem! i like i like! hehehehe

Steph
VercisIsolde chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Gorgeous metaphor. I never thought of people this way before. It's so sad how things can happen to tear people apart. I grew apart from so many of my friends. Funny how life is. My very best friend moved away a while ago, but we're still in close contact. I feel so grateful. Hope your friend saw this. It's written very well. Once again, full of emotion and meant something to me personally. I could relate to it well, and that's what good poetry is all about.

Luv

VI
Laineniel chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Beautiful! Sad and touching, That was really great. I think that's some of the best poetry i've ever read! Wonderful!

Arwen
Charlottesunraven chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
this is probably my favorite piece of your work...i love the way you've related 2 frieds so perfectly to boats, funny as it may seem, it is a very sentimental subject. and i'm sure we've all lost a friend like that *tear tear*
cael chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
riah, i'm going to have to be painfully honest...Its AWESOME...though its not really aimed for me...i like it anyway!
Brooke ORiley chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
aw! (lots of 'w's in that aw, by the way, since i know the dumb puter will take 'em out) how sad! yet so sweet... ::sigh::
Kaylana chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
:( Aw...
Emma is too lazy to sign on chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
I like it, a lot. And I'm not just saying that. I really do like it.