Reviews for Your Not So Romeo and Juliet
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 6 . 5/1/2004
Thank you for your review. Is this the same guy you said didnt work out? He sounds so cute with you. I'm sorry. Are you going to finnish writing about it? It really does help. Well, that and throwing stuff really works when someone dumps you. heh.
DazzlinDreams chapter 6 . 1/4/2004
Ahh love the story/autobiography so far. But there's one problem...you gotta update!
Mistress of Blackened Shadows chapter 2 . 8/3/2003
heehee, Queen of the Tree Huggers? take it you like Druids...I much like Mages myself, and Necros really are fun to play, ah, but then, why else would Ariana be a Druid? Wait..she is a druid right? I'm afraid I'm a little behind on your EQ stories...oh well. Anyway, I think is a pretty cool story...or life..or something...whatever the word I'm loking for. Kepp it up.
jojobear chapter 5 . 6/9/2003
This almost sounds like memoirs, instead of a story. But it is an interesting story, mostly because I think everybody can relate to it.
Sheeba chapter 5 . 6/3/2003
This is so cute! I like! Continue plz! Its like I'm reading my own diary! :)
TruthSpeaker chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Coolies. Can't wait for more writing.

~FS
Darkest Wtch chapter 3 . 5/18/2003
Good Job!
A.K.J chapter 3 . 5/13/2003
(lol, no I'm not writing this to review myself).

Jojo, this is to answer your question. Yes, everything in this story actually happened. What probably made you think that was the whole thing with him being amazed he can he himself with the camera or something(No, I have a copy of that tape and it gets funnier everytime). Right now he and I are about 9months into the relationship and I just started writing this so I'm trying to remember everything the best I can. Some things could possibly be extended a bit as to how I remember the event but everything basically happened. Sure the dialogue isn't the "Exact" same...but I remember the jist of most conversations. Now, I would ask him for some imput on this, but this is going to be a surprise for him. So hush hush, no tell!:), thank you for asking that question though b/c I'm sure others were asking the same thing. Hopefully I answered it better for you:).

-Lys
jojobear chapter 3 . 5/12/2003
Rather random chapter. I have to ask, is EVERYTHING true in your story? Or did you just expand on some things?
disneydiva89 chapter 3 . 5/9/2003
Interesting story. Everytime someone mentions.."This one time.. at Band Camp.." all I think of is American Pie! But you've used the title in a good way :)
jojobear chapter 2 . 5/8/2003
Ah I LOVE younger guys! They're so cute and treat you with so much more respect than older ones!
Lovely White chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
HEhe.. I like this.. This is fun! It's so much more realistic than those corny.. Luvvy Duvvy Romance fics!Lol! But I still love them. ANyways.. Keep up the good work! I'm hooked!
NicholeS chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
Wow, that's such a good story. You sound exactly how I am around guys. Say hi, blush and hide forever. :P I hope you keep writing this, I wanna know more about what happens. It seems like I'm not the only person that writes stories about real-life school stuff. Yay! ok well talk to you later, next chapter, whatever. :P
Katy Keene chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Sounds like it'll be fun to read. I'm going to take a wild kick and say that this looks like it will be amazingly refreashing from everything else posted on this site. Cool.
Tenshi Exile chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
hey this is pretty good actually! yeah, it does have an interesting start, but i like it. it's kinda like a journal thought, huh? keep writing! i'm waiting for more!