Reviews for Once upon a time
Kodiak Bear chapter 18 . 8/12/2003
Gr. Stupid Caleb. You're right, I am ticked off at him right about now. Arg. Why won't he just give a straight answer, instead of being so confusing? *sighs*

Okay, I feel better now. LOL, good job on the chappie, sad, but good. Great job, and pretty please update soon! I want to read more!

Kodiak
Grunge Muffin chapter 18 . 8/12/2003
Yes, a review hog to the utmost. Anyway, this chapter was great. Top shelf. But ah...I want there to be a happy ending. Yes,this is me, the girl who cannot write one single thing without a) killing someone b)someone having some horrible problem that adds alot of drama to the story, but leaves me wishing that I hadn't added it in, because now I'm sick of writing about it. So I do want a happy ending for a change, with a bit less drama. Seeing as though I can't stick to simple writing, I'm counting on you to keep it happy! yay. I'm sorry, I'm in a bit of a wierd mood. I just finished Nick Earls' After January which is set in Caloundra on the beach. I miss the beach, and I want summer. I'm sick of winter now. My once healthy tan is fading...I'm turning into an albino...it's all very sad. It's not a sexy albino like Caleb is, it's more of a 'sickly albino caused my lack of natural sunlight.' not v. sexy at all. *sigh* I miss Darren. we keep losing.
You Need More Flair chapter 18 . 8/12/2003
Okay. Now yah gotta update.
Zabella chapter 17 . 8/12/2003
He needs to offer her more explanation...
Alison Ashley chapter 17 . 8/11/2003
No! Everything was going so well. I don't think I can see a happy ending, but I really do hope nothing bad happens to Caleb and Bree. They're both wonderful characters :)

Ali Lee
cbprice25 chapter 17 . 8/9/2003
It's good! You use the word 'whilst' an unbeblievable amount of times. And you're killing me with your foreshadowing! Update soon!
Melania chapter 17 . 8/9/2003
Oh no! Good chapter, but I am still hoping for a happy ending...please?
Midnight Strike chapter 17 . 8/9/2003
ack! I can't believe it, they might break up?
Kodiak Bear chapter 17 . 8/9/2003
Man. I want to read more. Gr. You better update ASAP, you hear? LOL, please do update quick, I wanna read more!

Good chappie, by the way. So starts the trouble, eh? Oh dear. Ah well, I better be off.

Please update incredibly fast!

Kodiak
annchick1273 chapter 17 . 8/9/2003
urgh caleb is stupid :D
Jess chapter 17 . 8/9/2003
Seem a bit sad! Please have more out soon!
sHortiiL chapter 17 . 8/9/2003
i'm trying to figure out what complications caleb is talking about... ah... happy moments are almost over? *Sniffles* can't wait till next update! great chapter. kekes
The best in the world chapter 17 . 8/9/2003
wow! I never would have seen that coming! it was so totally out of the blue...i hope Caleb and Bree resolve things...i can't even concentrate at the moment. I just played netball, and some really huge girl stood on my foot and i think she might have broken it. THEN i was elbowed in the arm, and have a big bruise :( I need another chapter to take my mind of the hideous pain...
golden-starburst-1709 chapter 16 . 8/4/2003
hey... you write wonderfully... yupz... though I do hope that it'll be a happy ending... *hint hint* haha... yupz... :)
Alison Ashley chapter 16 . 8/1/2003
Yay! A new chapter is up. Can't wait for the next one,

Ali Lee