Reviews for Once upon a time
tigress33 chapter 14 . 7/22/2003
Oh, nice chapter, all emotionally charged, etc. I can't wait to see what happens between B and Caleb that turns out so bad...they seem pretty strong right now. Keep up the good work, can't wait to read what happens next!
Jess chapter 14 . 7/22/2003
A cliffhanger! Please continue soon! What will happen next?
Kodiak Bear chapter 14 . 7/22/2003
Oh... I cannot wait to read more. Calebs gone. *sniffle* I want to see what happens! Please update really soon! THanks!

Kodiak
annchick1273 chapter 14 . 7/22/2003
love the storY! update soon :)
sHortiiL chapter 14 . 7/22/2003
it was such a pleasant surprise to come home from school and see a chapter from you! now i really want to know what's going to happen to bree and caleb. i hope everything is happy happy in the end. *crosses fingers* :D
Grunge Muffin chapter 14 . 7/22/2003
Oh yes. I did like this chapter alot. BUT IT'S JUST SO SAD! *sobs just like colin hanks in orange county?* why did he have to leave? damn. But what happens next? whats 'the calm before the storm?' I want to know what happens nex. Hurry up. you write too damn slow. and I know you already have most of this written. you told me so. so that's no excuse. you're a review hog, that's what you are. You don't care about the poo readers, (me) all you care about is your reviews! so update!
Alison Ashley chapter 13 . 7/22/2003
Oh! That's soo sweet. Caleb gave B the ring. Very cute. Please update soon,

Ali Lee
Rosemarry Underhill chapter 13 . 7/21/2003
OH MY GOD! That was great! I loved it loved it loved it! Excellent work. I'm thoroughly impressed. I appologize for my lack of postings, I haven't found the right inspiration to continue writing, but I feel another wave comming on. Thanks for the loyal reviews, and keep up the excellent work!

-Marry
Nao chapter 13 . 7/18/2003
Hi there! I'm not sure if I've ever reviewed for this fic or not...but I came across it a while back when you first started writing it...and then I lost track of it until I found it again recently. I love how the story has developed...and of course I'm not about to complain about getting to read several chapters in one sitting! _-

All in all, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us. I've been quite curious about what happened between Caleb and Bree that had her in tears right from the beginning. I keep jumping back and forth between the fame and distance deal...but I suppose it could be something entirely different as well. P Do update soon okay? I'll be waiting! And keep up the great work~
tigress33 chapter 13 . 7/18/2003
Hehe, Caleb's so michivious. I like it. Keep up the great work and i look forward to the updates!
sHortiiL chapter 13 . 7/18/2003
wow! i've been reading this story for the entire morning. i love it! i hope he ends happily for caleb and bree. he sounds so sweet... almost perfect... ;] i wonder what else you have in store for them. i can't wait till the next chapter! hope i won't have to wait a long time. *winks* great story! absolutely love the idea! hehe!
no more airplanes chapter 13 . 7/18/2003
aw, too bad they have to say good bye. well, update soon!
kodiak bear chapter 13 . 7/17/2003
aww. cute chappie. great job, update soon.
Jess chapter 13 . 7/17/2003
This chp is so good! Can't wait to read more soon! (_)
Alison Ashley chapter 12 . 7/17/2003
Loved it...as usual:) You have to make a happy ending...please.

Update soon,