Reviews for Once upon a time
Nicole Patterson chapter 12 . 7/16/2003
::looks around to find a tomato, but can't find one, so throws an empty bag of potato chips:: But I wanna know now! ::throws drawing pad:: Update! ::runs to retrieve the drawing pad::
Yogen chapter 12 . 7/15/2003
Hurry up and finish this one for us! Please! I love it!
Midnight Strike chapter 12 . 7/15/2003
Good chapter. I can't even contemplate a non-happy ending. :(
no more airplanes chapter 12 . 7/15/2003
. . please update soon. great job!
Grunge.I mean Mung Bean chapter 12 . 7/15/2003
OOh eer. We're up to the angst now. Good work. But I still want my Orlando appearance, and I want more scenes between Caleb and Bree. Other than that, it's all good. Yes, I got to see the very sexy Darren Lockyer up close. Go me! He's V. good looking, but a bit shorter than I had imagined. And as for the name change, well a certain someone who shall remain nameless, (maggie) told a certain someone else, (Matt) to read my stories over the net, when I had specifically stated that I didn't want him to. So I'm trying to throw him off the scent. Tee hee.
tigress33 chapter 12 . 7/14/2003
It'll be intersting when the diary entries end and present-day interactions bein between Caleb and B. It's very entertaining and hopefully there will be a happy ending, though I know you wont reveal. )
Jess chapter 12 . 7/14/2003
Can't wait to read more! So what will happen to them when the media know? Please continue! (o_o)
Nicole Patterson chapter 11 . 7/11/2003
Hey! I have this story saved to my favorites list, so I thought that I should give a review.

I think that it's great so far. I'm kinda nervous how it's gonna end, when I read the future events, she doesn't sound too happy with where she's at now (in my opinion)! I'm hoping that they're still together. That the press didn't make things hard. Or that they didn't break up and that he's going out with another girl... I'M THINKING THE WORST HERE! YOU GOTTA UPDATE SOON! Ok, sorry about that, ::calms down::

Good story so far! .
Rosemarry Underhill chapter 11 . 7/10/2003
Cute! The diary entries are good, keep them a prominent feature. I know that most of the story is diary entries, but it helps to have a timeline with set dates and whatnot, you know what I mean? Anyway, I hope you had fun on your holiday!

-Marry
no more airplanes chapter 11 . 7/9/2003
is he going to dump her? cause in the previous chapter you did that foreshadowing thingy and she was sad and her sister said if it was going to work out or something. if the break up you HAVE to make them make-up!or else that would be pure evil. anyways, i love your story! keep up the good work!
LazyDaze06 chapter 11 . 7/9/2003
this is a great story. i like their characters. can't wait 4 the next date.
Alison Ashley chapter 11 . 7/6/2003
I loved it! Sorry, I can't make this review any longer-it's really late here at the moment. Can't wait for the next chapter,

Ali Lee
SilentBlueRose chapter 11 . 7/5/2003
Good job, I like this so far. I cannot wait to see what happens next. Please update soon!

Kodiak Bear

Btw, would you please read and review my story "Moving"? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks! Update soon!
Midnight Strike chapter 11 . 7/5/2003
Another adorable chapter.

What can Caleb NOT do? He is amazing.
Jess chapter 11 . 7/5/2003
This chp is so GOOD! Can't wait to read more! hehe... (_)
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »