Reviews for Once upon a time
Kodiak Bear chapter 25 . 9/14/2003
Aw. Cute chappie. Funny about the joggers. Update soon.
FrenzyFan78 chapter 25 . 9/14/2003
Agh! Only 2 left? I hope they're really good chapters... anyhow... uhh... I'll go do... something. Write more!

passion101 chapter 25 . 9/14/2003
only 2 more chapters...that's really sad...but i enjoyed this chapter very much:)
People's Victory chapter 25 . 9/14/2003
With only two chapters to go, one wonders whether you have something really big coming up to end the story or whether it'll just be a nice quiet, happy finish (either way is good if you know how to do it right so that it makes an impact).

This chapter, well I guess you've got progression in there, with the I love you (notice how she didn't say it back?) and him inviting her to meet his friends (though it wasn't clear to me, is she to turn up as his girlfriend?)

Post the last two soon,

PV
Aislinn-dreamer chapter 25 . 9/14/2003
oy, darling i wish i'd found this sooner... its totally amazing. n it's almost over? *balls* totally amazing story i'm luving every moment of it. :) n am totally wondering how their relationship is going to turn out in the end. (hopefully rather well) so keep up the awesome work, n i can hardly wait for the next chapter.

~Galene

(aka devoted story worshiper :P)
cbprice25 chapter 25 . 9/13/2003
Great chapter! Only 2 more to go? Oh well, s'long as you keep writing! Update soon!
Grunge chapter 25 . 9/13/2003
Woot! cool cool. but man, you post too slow and not enough. Unlike me, speedy gonzalis. But you can be forgiven, for this most excellent story. Funny, it all seems so familiar...like i've read it before. Weird huh?
My Works 87 chapter 24 . 9/13/2003
sigh, I'm glad that they are back together I can't wait for the next chapter!
You Need More Flair chapter 24 . 9/12/2003
aww!

That was so sweet.
FrenzyFan78 chapter 24 . 9/9/2003
I finished it! Now you're going to have to write the last 2-3 chapters so I can read em!

Oh yeah, I just remembered something I forgot to put in that last review. You said something about caleb plucking a few chords on the bass... It's awful hard to pluck chords on basses. For one thing, most of them have only 4 strings, and the strings are farther apart. Bassists usually just play the base notes of a chord. Just a little technicality that most people wouldn't notice. :-)

FrenzyFan78 chapter 20 . 9/9/2003
Mwahahahaha! He plays bass! Bass players rock! (Just had to comment on that before I forgot...)

Kodiak Bear chapter 24 . 9/8/2003
Aww. Cute chappie. I'm glad they got it worked out. Please update soon!
Kodiak Bear chapter 24 . 9/8/2003
Aww. Cute chappie. I'm glad they got it worked out. Please update soon!
cbprice25 chapter 24 . 9/8/2003
Yay! The internet's finally working again! Good chapter! Only a couple more chapters left? Update soon!
tigress33 chapter 24 . 9/8/2003
Nice job on the whole reconciliation. It was a really good way to get them back together, very believable. Keep up the great work!
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »