Reviews for Once upon a time
Grunge chapter 23 . 9/4/2003
WOOT! it's nearly done! Yeah, I liked this chapter...although it sounded quite familiar...lol. In the sequel, I have a request. ORLANDO! and, also, I think you should include more sort of meaningless exchanges between caleb and bree. sort of...things that don't really add to the evolving of the story, but give us an insight into their characters and their relationships more. You know what I mean? just them hanging out, being themselves without any huge revelations. anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself. Good work!
passion101 chapter 22 . 9/3/2003
I just read this whole story in 2 days and I must say that I LOVE IT! I love the plot, it's original, yet different. Your very mature when it comes to the whole "oh my god I'm going out with a movie star!". It's not cheesy and touches on real life complications. I like it a lot and hope u keep up the good work.
FrenzyFan78 chapter 11 . 9/1/2003
It's pretty good... I don't really like the assumption that all couples have sex while they're dating. You and I know that's not true... but you make it seem that way. But other than that, it's a good story. I'll finish reading it later... school starts tomorrow and it's time for bed.

~*White*~*Yoshi*~
Kat chapter 22 . 8/31/2003
I love youe story. The idea of her meeting a hot star really got me interested at first, but the relationship and the heartbreak were so realistic-well, besides the celebrity factor-that I couldn't stop reading! Ok, so I have to admit-I'm addicted. Please update. Kat:)
DreamerMe chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Hey! Look out your window! I'm rallying right outside waiting for you to update!

Hurry hurry hurry!

... Oh, did I ever tell you I like your story?

Hahaha, forgive me if I don't mention specifics when it comes to lauding. I mostly appreciate the whole thing. Oh well.

One word: UPDATE!

Another one: PLEASE!

OOH! Four more!: AND MAKE IT FAST!
My Works 87 chapter 22 . 8/28/2003
Ah! You have to update VERY SOON, because you have me hanging on edge. Seriously I think I'm going to have an anurism (sp?) if you don't update soon okay? It is that serious. SO anyways, I love the whole telling of the story through Diary entries and how you came to the present. I am a little pissed with Caleb but I pretty much understand what he was feeling. Not because I have experienced it myself, but because I'm a realistic person. She is young and they have a LONG distance between them. Not that things couldn't work, its just VERY difficult. SO anyways, update soon cause I say so. And here is an addition to your greedy collection of reviews. Enjoy :-D

P.S. What is the HSC and the uni? DOes that stand for university.
klaf chapter 22 . 8/28/2003
Oh my GOSH! That was totally tear-jerking! I loved it so much! I was wonderful! I hope you totally update really soon. I'll be waiting for it!
Grunge Muffin chapter 22 . 8/26/2003
He's sorry! argh, that sucks that he couldn't say anything to her. Why don't her friends know? Let me tell you, the second Orlando and I start dating, the whole world will know. It would be hard to keep that a secret. and they dated for months right? I don't get how they couldn't have know, what with the tabloids and everything. Oh well. Hurry up and update. Your chapters are way to short...you should be updating more frequently! heehee.
legaldiva chapter 21 . 8/26/2003
ops;) I feel like such the clod;)

Have been reading three different stories(two fp and one book) with characters named amelia and bree;) Unfortunately, in my old age, my brain is mixing them up...the names, not the characters. I MEANT bree when I said amelia;)

*hides, full of shame;)*

Stacey
legaldiva chapter 22 . 8/26/2003
I've been lurking, reading this story, pretty much from the beginning, and I have to tell you how much I've enjoyed it.

It's been a fantastic ride, and I hope that there is a reunion in this couple's future.

One thing about this story that i've enjoyed, is that there's never been a point where I've read what's called 'filler'. Everything is there for a reason, and the parallel between this section and the pre-caleb one is fantastic.

To me, it demonstrates the impact of the relationship on Amelia's daily life. You can see her development through the story, how alive this...relationship has made her. How it opened her up to a social life, and a love that it seemed she never thought she'd had. She's also matured because of it, and I've enjoyed seeing that happen.

My spin on Caleb is somewhat affected by my interest in a certain Irish actor, but Caleb stands alone as an original character and his charm and faults mix quite well together. I wonder if there's a hint of genuine remorse and regret in him *cough*letthemgetbacktogether*cough*

*whew*

Update soon:)

Can't wait to read more, and I think it's a testament to how fab the story is that I'll *sniff* love it, even if they don't get back together.

stacey :)
Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters chapter 22 . 8/26/2003
Oh! The big dummy!

MORE!
cbprice25 chapter 22 . 8/26/2003
I rally liked that autograph thing. Update soon!
Kodiak Bear chapter 22 . 8/26/2003
Aw. That was cool. How he signed that. *sighs* I want to read about their real reunion though, so you had better update soon, ya hear?

LOL, update soon, can't wait for next chap!

Kodiak
mdassley chapter 22 . 8/26/2003
OMIGOD, if you don't update RIGHT THIS MINUTE I swear I'm going to self combust! So for the sake of my well being PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

PS I LOVE your story, it's definatly going into my favorites!
Dreaming One chapter 22 . 8/26/2003
I loved this story from the start, but the last...8 or so chapters have been really slow. The plot seems to be at a standstill, and I am firmly against filler in vast quantities like this. If you're going to have their ~relationship~ at a standstill, you still have to have some ~other~ form of plot going on to keep our attention, you know? And the daily events in B's life don't count as plot really. It's. . .(pardon my bluntness). . .boring! I know you're going for suspense, but it's not working very well anymore. It did for a while, but you gave us just a bit too much filler, like I said.

Still, the story is fantastic. I love Caleb's character, and I've greatly enjoyed reading this story. I especially loved the first developments in their relationship. That was tons of fun! Bree is a great character as well, but she seems sort of self-insertion-ey or Mary-Sue-ish. Where are her flaws? I do like her though, and it could just be that she is a really fantastic person. They do exist, right? ;) I'm just a little bit jaded and cynical, that's all. hehehe. Bree's family is really cool too.

Oh, there was one more thing that bothered me: why did you only have Caleb's PoV once, in the beginning of the story? That was sort of odd.

Anyhoo, don't take my criticisms too hard. I'm a bit of a review-bitch, but I find honest reviews very rewarding, so I try to give them out as much as possible. Don't hate me!

Good job!