Reviews for Once upon a time
sHortiiL chapter 22 . 8/26/2003
the only complaint i have for today is the chapter is too short! i want to read more more more! it took me less than 5 minutes to read that... this story is very well thought out and i want to read more of it! ;D it's one of my favs...i really can't wait till the next chapter. the suspense is killing me... *starts shouting* happy ending happy ending! ]
Jess chapter 22 . 8/26/2003
More! I can't wait to read more! hehe... (o_o)
Lindsay Marie chapter 3 . 8/26/2003
this story is awesome! i cant wait to read more!
lizzie chapter 22 . 8/26/2003
COME ON! UPDATE REALLY FAST! I CANT WAIT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS!
People's Victory chapter 22 . 8/26/2003
I am always happy to read another chapter of this story, so don't worry, I'll get over the suspense. Of course I'm gonna stick it out to the end... I just hope I don't have to wait too long for it!
Jess chapter 21 . 8/25/2003
Can't wait to read more about what happen when they meet again!
Midnight Strike chapter 21 . 8/24/2003
*sigh*

i hope they get back together.

but i like how you've put some problems in their relationship, and they're very realistic. so it's not all hearts and roses along the way.
Alison Ashley chapter 21 . 8/24/2003
They HAVE to get back together. They're like the most perfect couple ever. I hope you write more soon...with a happy ending, please.

Ali Lee
shammi chapter 21 . 8/23/2003
ahh, the chapter was too short! but it was good. cant wait for you to update
People's Victory chapter 21 . 8/23/2003
Cool chapter, and I can't wait to see what unfolds when you-know-who turns up. Have I mentioned how impeccable your spelling and grammar has been throughout the story?

Waiting eagerly for the next update. But don't forget to study for the HSC too! lol. Don't make my mistake and spend the whole of STUVAC writing stories instead of studying (though I am positive you won't, you don't sound at all brain-dead like me!)
Kodiak Bear chapter 21 . 8/22/2003
Aww. Cool chappie. I'm glad Bree finally heard from Caleb. That's very good, yep.

I like this, pretty please update soon!

Kodiak
toni chapter 20 . 8/20/2003
Argh, my opinion that Caleb is a prick hasn't changed one bit. ah well, great story, but, will it end happy? one thing that I'd hate is if it ended like 'This Very Moment' that was enough of a hard pill to swallow. ; the ending I mean. heh.
Grunge Muffin chapter 20 . 8/20/2003
We likst Caleb, we does. He's our precious. But really, he's being a bit of a wanka. I hope things work out ok for Bree and Caleb. Just like I hope they work out for Hailey and Ben...lol. Argh. Today I played districts, and this girl snapped her ankle in half. It was horrible. There was this loud snap, and then she fell over and started screaming her head off...I'm not too sure why this is relevent, but then Bree's heart was broken in two, just like this girls ankle! so really, it's all relevent.
Jess chapter 20 . 8/19/2003
So many good fic seem to be about to end soon! Can't wait to read more!
Kodiak Bear chapter 20 . 8/19/2003
Aw. So sad. Good thing Caleb isn't feeling to great about it, either.

Good chappie, please update soon!
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »