Reviews for Once upon a time
annchick1273 chapter 20 . 8/19/2003
:D
LiNDS chapter 20 . 8/19/2003
please update soon, your story is really good.
cbprice25 chapter 20 . 8/19/2003
Good chapter, update soon! (I am so unoriginal)
People's Victory chapter 20 . 8/19/2003
Wow, this story is such a... well, a fairytale! Even in fairytales something goes wrong before everything works out. Not that I know whether it's going to work out, after all, it's your story and you can make what you like of it.

Anyway, I hope the next chapter isn't too far in the future.

P.S. I've added this story to my favourites list

P.P.S. I missed Origin this year as I was out of the country. Good to know the good old Blues whipped those sissy Maroons' arses. I love New!
You Need More Flair chapter 20 . 8/19/2003
He's such a boy. :(
LaserStrike chapter 19 . 8/18/2003
Hey love you story!

But plleaase make you fic a happy ending, I only just recently got ova the pain of the last fic I read...it was so sad...so very sad!
Nicole Patterson chapter 19 . 8/17/2003
That's so weird, I'm listening to U2's With or Without You while reading the chapter With or Without You.

Wait a freakin second... are you telling me that there's a possiblity that this isn't going to be a happy ending? You've gotta update soon now!
Jess chapter 19 . 8/16/2003
Great chp! Can't wait to read more! I wonder how will Caleb reacts when he sees that ring and necklace.
Grungemuffin chapter 19 . 8/16/2003
*chants* happy, happy, happy, happy. We want a happy ending not a sad...finishing? Anyhoo, good chapter, but am most upset. Caleb is a butthole. I fell over at netball and hit my head, so I have a mother of a headache. Then I come in, and have to read this! I can't take anymore! Not all guys have flaws. Look at Ben-heehee. I'm sure he must have some, but none that I can see. So Caleb can be perfect, AND YOU MUST MAKE HIM THAT WAY.
You Need More Flair chapter 19 . 8/15/2003
I JUST GOT POWER AFTER NEARLY TWO DAYS AND I ONLY GET THIS LITTLE UPDATE.

Uh uhn. That ain't right.

Nope.
Kodiak Bear chapter 19 . 8/15/2003
Oh man. Stupid, stupid Caleb. Gr. What a wimp. Won't even go see her. Arg.

Anyways, good chappie, please update soon! I really really want to see what happens!

Kodiak
cbprice25 chapter 19 . 8/15/2003
Ah yes, stupid Caleb. I hope you update soon!
cbprice25 chapter 18 . 8/13/2003
A review hog? There's a new one. It's a good thing this review hog gives out good chapters or I might put her on a diet. Update soon!
sHortiiL chapter 18 . 8/13/2003
are you saying this story is going to have an unhappy ending? O noo! i want a happy ending.. i can't believe caleb. i think he DOES love her but he's just conflicted. D wells i hope you have the next chapter up soon since you're almost done with all your tests. ]
Jess chapter 18 . 8/12/2003
What will happen to them? Please continue soon! (_)
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »