Reviews for Smoky Angels
Vuelo chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
This is confusing but almost unconfusing at the same time. It brings elements of something as simple as forgetting to open the chimney, something i'm sure a lot of us have experienced, and turning it into a FEELING. i think that's really amazing cuz i know i can't do that. Great job!

-Courtney
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
thats so beautiful ... the words, the feelings, how you expressed the emotions in uncanny, incredible detail. it was the most amazing flowing paragraph, an incredible poem, a sparkling city below a smoke haze. "liquid darkness" so amazing, the world so incredible. the description of the fire was beautiful. last line was awestriking: steel edge breaking the abstract beauty ... funny feeling what im writing makes no sense!

re yer review: thank you so much for everything you said. i didn't think that they ever got to see eachother again, but thats not up to me, its up to the reader (you). stories are paper swans i send out, whoever finds them can think what they like...

i kno, rasputina totally rock, yer the first person ive met who has known abt them without me telling them first. nyway, thanks again for yer reviews, and for yer amazing poetic stories.
az2328 chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
wow. I usually hate these paragraph prose things but this was was really worth the struggle of reading long lines:)So sad; yet not at the same time. nice..
Queen of Spades chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
:)! Very good! Normally I don't like prose, I consider them paragraphs not poetry, but you wrote that really well. Sad but good. :) You are a really great writer.
Mizu-oni chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
sad, I like the connection with the smoke.

Orion
All Midnight Eyes chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Oh my word...that was lovely. The words have pain in them, but the feeling of the poem has no pain. It's beautiful. Good job.