Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
theshadow603 chapter 20 . 9/13/2012
person?
Kyre Crow chapter 14 . 6/7/2010
I never know what to say in a review, a review for something like-like this... (trying to say it's beautiful and such, but i can't find the right words...)
Etc.' not etcetera chapter 17 . 12/12/2009
I really like it... up to the point people are jumping into the water after a dollar. Many of my relatives live around there, and I know this isnt significant to you as it doesnt help or review, but I gotta say or I will feel like Im allowing a my family to be insulted.
Faithless Juliet chapter 11 . 6/25/2006
Wonderful.
Faithless Juliet chapter 16 . 6/25/2006
I like the historical references within this; the birth of Nero, I can see Agrippina going through this, but also, historically she was just as scheming as her son, if not worse. I liked this though, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.
wonky donkey chapter 12 . 7/26/2004
excellent word choice. "floundering over steaming asphalt"
I've been away too long.
Lieschen chapter 22 . 6/21/2004
It's Lieschen...I got sick of the name. This one made me sad. In a good way, of course.
a e i o u and sometimes y chapter 8 . 5/16/2004
Oh, I love this poetry collection by you! It's fantastic! I especially love this one :)
acccountkiller chapter 8 . 4/27/2004
Hey! Oh I love this! Sorry I'm reviewing chapter 8 out of the blue but I love the cheshire cat, lol. Anyway this is really good! Actually, I want to say that I've read quite a lot of your stuff but you write so much i simply can't review everything but I will try, you are EXTREMELY talented and your imagery is awesome! Fantabulous! Love, Mia
featherlight chapter 20 . 2/22/2004
Almost like a tongue twister, it' so fun to say...but it's also the kind of piece that really makes you *think*. Great job.
featherlight chapter 8 . 2/22/2004
Fantastic. Beautiful. Amazing. You have a true talent for writing, and your poems make me remember why poetry is called an art.
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 11 . 12/1/2003
eep! haiku! So glad to welcome you to the fold. They're addicting, really, once you get started. And-wow. I'm a bit in awe at the sheer brilliance of this one. First haiku, you say? Either you're lying or I'm very, very jealous. Gotta love those Shakespearean references...
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 10 . 12/1/2003
"Fingernails –/
Jagged as mountain peaks,/
Jabbing at her skin…/"
I knew right away that this would be different from your usual, but it was different in a good way...it's nice to see that you can deviate and still be brilliant. The imagery is crisp, vivid, and effective, and...yeah. I'll stop trying to be technical. I got a picture of a distraught, too-thin, grieving young woman, scratching bird-like at her hair, her arms, her eyes, picking her clothes like twigs, eyes roaming. And then the title-well that changes things a bit, but I'm still staying with my original image . Sorry it's taken so long to review...oh, and just so you know, I put a piece up in tribute to all of you here who I count friends...care to check it out?
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 7 . 11/23/2003
Such visceral, slamming language here-every image stuck out clearly, sharply, almost to the point of too sharply, in my mind, like a set of negatives developed with the best of equipment, still wet on the proof sheet, wrenching focused evidence of the photographer's-or, in your case, poet's-sheer brilliance. You never cease to amaze me. Every line is perfection.

Lieschen chapter 19 . 11/19/2003
Cold and echoing and stark. The line "gold and pink-blooded assassin" gave a sudden rush of warmth and passion, but I don't know how. This was another fantastic poem - I

m off to finish reading what I've missed !

ELise