Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
Lieschen chapter 3 . 5/22/2003
Simply wonderful. So pretty and meaningful.

ELise
Lady of the Moon chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Sonnets are so great! I like your sonnet quite a lot. The language you used was beautiful. I enjoyed the part about the blue and black mixing. I also think you idea of putting up connecting poems in different chapters of the same story/document.

Asta Chantrea Orra
Shadafakup chapter 2 . 5/21/2003
Hmm.. interpretion u say.. im not very sure.. But if i give it to u, n ur meanin was entirely the opposite, u would probably get offended so i'll just u know, keep it to myself.. ()

Anyway, interestin two pieces there, thought provoking for both.. I can never write sonnets but yours are really a great read.. Very enjoyble.. I liked the second one.. the fangs of death screechin by is an interestin image..
wonky donkey chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
This is awesome.

infiltrate pure blue and submerge insidious black. I really like that.

your poems are really great
Lieschen chapter 2 . 5/20/2003
*GASP* Amazing. This is the first stuff I have read of yours and it is spectacular. The words obey you ! And your profile is freaky, I am like your long lost twin. LOL...just kidding. But I do have a thing for Harry Potter, chocolate, and plays. Anyways, great poetry !

ELise
hurtmushroom chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
wow, this is a great poem. loved the imagery, very dark and beautiful. my interpretations...well, whenever I read a dark poem like that I have to think about Death _ how he can be sweet and a release sometimes but also cruel...uhm, ok, this is what i think. maybe these are Death's eyes? Anyway, really cool!

cio, hoellenwauwau
not sure yet chapter 2 . 5/15/2003
o, creepy but pretty in its own way, hehehehe, love the imagry and very well written, muchly fun to read, love the lines "suffocating me like a burning noose." "Heartbeats devour the shrieking like sponges,/Hammering at my brain like railroad workers/Pounding in steel spikes." but the best thin i like was the "The mistress's dove-voice coos, 'good kitty,'" for some reason i thought that was the creepiest line, heheheh, well, now that ive said that, excellent poem, muchly fun
Jimmy Jazz chapter 2 . 5/15/2003
Wow, my favourite piece of work of yours. Brilliant... so dark... so great.
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 2 . 5/15/2003
*is suffocating on floor*

chica! what are you trying to do to me! im dying! that was so good! *sob sob*

wow, i thought i was there, i mean i never really know exactly what is going on in a poem unless its very blunt and clear, but then they are never any good if you know exactly what is going on there has to be song crypticness in it doesnt there.

what i got from it was i was walking down an ally way and i was all scared and frightened with my high heals clicking and echoing and i was freaking myself out and it eneded up being only a pussy cat? well thats what i got from it and i loved it, your images and sounds were so clear, the examples were absolute;ly intricatly woven to fit the thrillery theme. GO YOU!

my fav lines were

"Suffocating me like a burning noose." - I LOVED THIS it was so original and graphic.

"Heartbeats devour the shrieking like sponges," wow, just just wow, is it just me and my warped brain or was that deep?

kudos to you chica, have a big slice of chocolate cake on me,l ill gain the weight for ya ;)
Sonata chapter 2 . 5/14/2003
oh i love your collection!~i love your style...the words you use...you're a VERY good writer~i especially love "victim"...i love the imagery...and the pictures you paint with your words...i cant really describe what im trying to say...*scratches head*...kind of like...like...vivid chaos...(o i like that phrase *scribbles down phrase*)~ne way they're both excellent poems...keep posting!~

seals~

Nata~
Jimmy Jazz chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Excellent, I can't wait to read the rest, I can tell they'll be brilliant. BRILLIANT I TELL YAH!

Sorry about that... got a bit excited.
Wonky Donkey chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Wow that was excellently written.

amazing!

A battle between the Iris and the Pupil, what a concept!

Youare awesome

Keep up the good work.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
wow, incredible, i love this, beautiful imagry and very strong, the idea behind it is incredible, and all of the lines are just wow, im speechless, lmao, not really as you can see, but a seriously awesome job, again, love it, excellent job
The Black Rider chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Brilliant! Absolutely breathtaking. I can't wait to see the rest of this.
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
YAY! - YAY - oh what a great start to a new what will definitley be another genius series, and a SONNET, you spoil me far to much!

hehe interpretion, i dont really do this with your poems, i really only like off your absolutely unreal imagery - damn - but i shall try *nods*

is it about a person *he or she?* who is thinking about the person they lust for's eyes...and they are thinking about how manipulative this person can be and how if you get to close to them their eyes/beauty can captivate and trap anyone and pull them into their darkness? and how in this person their ways can be in a way more evil than good? or maybe they are just evil?

- sounds like a great description for a guy *laughs at own joke hehe*

anyway i enjoyed this so much chica i was hanging off your every word, i was literally hypnotised...mum called me like 10 times before i realised...this sonnet was lethally wonderful!

my fav lines were...

"Now, Black does try to infiltrate pure Blue,

And Blue to submerge insidious Black;"

*sigh* your so dazzaling tis depressing.

what a great poem after an absolutely traumatic day, kudos :D MORE MORE MORE!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11